The Flying Dutchman

The rain pelted down the Pearl as we look over a shipwreck. I raise my eyebrows at the sight.

"That's the Flying Dutchman?" Will says in disbelief.

"She doesn't look like much." I reply.

"Neither do you... do not underestimate it." As the rain ran down my face, I stared at the ocean when I felt Jack next to me.

"So is it true then? Am I really your sister?" I say in small voice. Jack pauses a moment before turning me to face him.

"I was 10 years old. I found out that I was going to a big brother to a young girl. I stared down at her and knew from the start that I wasn't able to protect her. So I made a decision to keep you safe. When you were 12, I asked Tia Dalma to make a potion to wipe your memory. Because you are the pirate princess, everyone wants your blood. I helped our father to ship you off to somewhere safe. When I found you in Port Royal, I 'kidnapped' you to save you from the royal navy. I really wanted to be there when you were little but I knew that would end up getting you in trouble and that is the last thing I want." From the look of it, Jack had small tears in his eyes. I moved and hugged him. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you sis."

"I love you too." Jack moves over to Will who was just staring at the Dutchman.

"What's your plan?" Jack moves to me.

"I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key." I answer briskly.

"And if there are a crewmen?"

"I cut down anyone in my path." I say moving to get the boat.

"I like it. She's simple and easy to remember." Jack says to Gibbs.

"Carina, you are not going." Will states.

"And who are you to tell me not?" I say teasingly.

"I don't want to lose you."

"I know how to handle myself." I argue.

"I know you do. But I am coming with you. There is no way that I am going to let something bad happen to you again." I sigh and grab his hand.

"Will, I will be fine. I just need to know that you are here waiting for me." He sighs and brings his lips down to mine. I kissed passionately for it maybe the last time I see him.

"Your chariot awaits, your highness!" Ragetti calls, laughing. I glare as I start rowing to the god forsaken shipwreck. I grab a lantern and walk around the ship, my sword drawn. Dead bodies were around the ship. The rain pelted down my tanned skin as my hair was whipped around my face. Nothing was visible except a sailor trying to raise the sail.

"Sailor. Sailor! There's no use, you've run aground." I yell, but he kept going.

"No, many of us, without a prayer." He says. A body crashes on the deck and I whip around hurrying to the man. I turn him over and nearly scream. He didn't have a face, but just puckered skin bulging towards me. I hear a splash and see a ship emerge from the depths. Suddenly the crew members emerged from the sides of the ship and started to head towards me. I dipped my sword in oil and jammed into the lantern thus setting it alight.

"Get back!" I shout as I wave the sword around wildly. The study my face and their faces lighten up.

"It is Carina Sparrow!" They say in an evil voice. I felt something cold against my head and suddenly, my world collapses to the deck.

~*~*~

Slowly, I opened my eyes and tried to move, but strong arms held me in place. I glance back and the crewman, more like a monster, smiled toothily at me. A small shiver ran down my back as I heard a thudding sound coming toward us. I saw 4 other man held down in the same way I was. I felt a trickle of something run down my face. I raised my hand to it and my eyes widen, I had a gash on the side on my head. My attention focused back to the monster walking towards us.