Accidents Happen

So I've dedicated this chapter to bebeshipohluv because you were not only the first person to comment on this story but you always give feedback to my other stories as well. I want to thank you for that and let you know that you're a fantastic writer as well. If you guys haven't go fan to her and check out her stories, trust me they're worth the reading : ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wait. How do you know each other?” 

I looked at my dad “We met last night. Tyler here saw that I was lost last night when I was looking for you.” 

Tyler then stepped in “Yeah I tried to help her but she blew me off.” He looked at me “Seems like your daughter likes to find things on her own.” 

I shot a glare at him “Well I don’t need help from a man.” 

My dad placed his arm around my shoulder “Ah that is my daughter!” I forced a smile and my dad continued to say “Now I have to go pick your brother up, do you want to come?” 

I was about to say something but Claude said “How about you stay and watch practice?” 

My dad looked at me “That wouldn’t be a bad idea.” 

I glided my tongue over my teeth “Okay, I’ll watch practice.” 

My dad smiled and hugged me “Great. Now I got to get going. I’ll see you later on tonight.” 

I smiled “Okay.”  

My dad smiled once more before leaving the ice. I let out a sigh of frustration and that was when Doug Houda blew his whistle “Alright let’s get back to practice.” 

Big Z then skated over and placed his hand on my shoulder “Maybe Jess can join us. We have a pair of skates for you.” 

I shook my head “No thanks Zdeno; I’ll go sit down at the bench.” 

The 6 foot 9 guy shrugged “Alright let me skate you over there.” 

After getting to the bench Zdeno skated away and as I was about to sit that was when Tyler skated by and said “It’s not like you could keep up with us anyway.” 

I rolled my eyes “Oh like it really takes a lot of thought to skate and chase after a puck. Heck I mean if a brainless bastard like you can play then anyone can.” 

Tyler leaned over the half wall “Then why don’t you go out here and prove it.” 

I lowered my head so my eyes were level with his “I don’t want to ruin this skirt.” 

He smirked “You probably look better with it off anyway.” 

I scoffed and with that remark I grabbed one of the Gatorade bottles and squeezed it allowing the water inside to splash on to Tyler’s pants. 

“Jesus Christ!” He yelled as he back up. 

When he looked at me I grinned “Aw looks like someone had a little accident.” 

I dropped the Gatorade bottle and walked down the tunnel. As I got to the hallway I just leaned against the wall and called Brittany. 

A frustrated Tyler skated back over to his teammates. Patrice chuckled and looked down at Tyler’s pants “What? Did Jessica make you a little nervous?” 

Tyler rolled his eyes “Haha very funny.” 

“Dude I can’t believe that you hit on Neely’s daughter. You know his nickname was Bam Bam Cam.” Chris stated.