Butterflies

March 2, 2012-4:33 P.M

Smoothing out my black laced cocktail dress, I stared in front of the full length mirror trying to spot any sort of imperfections. As I was, I heard my apartment door open, which meant Tyler had arrived. Grabbing my heels, I walked out of my bedroom and was greeted by Tyler, who was wearing a black suit, a black dress shirt and black tie.

"Who's funereal are we attending?"

Tyler looked down at his outfit, "It's really that bad?"

After placing my heels on I walked over to him, "I mean you look hot but you are a little overdressed for having dinner with my family." I began to untie his tie, "Lose the tie and unbutton the first two or three buttons of your shirt." I placed the tie on the counter and watched Tyler do as I said.

"How's it look?" he asked.

"Much better."

He observed my outfit from head to toe, "You look very beautiful."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome." He walked over to the chair and grabbed my coat. "We should get going." He replied as he helped place the coat on me.

I nodded "Yeah let's go."

I retrieved my purse from the side table before leaving the apartment with Tyler. We headed to the garage to go to Tyler's car and decided that I would drive. Once inside the Jeep, I pressed on the gas and drove up the ramp as we entered the streets of Boston.

While cruising Tyler inquired "So what is the what to do/not do list around your father?"

I let out a laugh, "Um you can talk to him about hockey."

"Seriously. That is all you can come up with?"

"I'm sorry. This is the first time I've ever brought a boy home."

"Well too bad your dad hates this boy right here."

I sighed "My dad doesn't hate you; he just doesn't like you that much."

"Aw thanks for making me feel much better."

"Look, don't even think about my father besides my mum and siblings are going to be there too, and I know that they are going to love you."

"Pinky promise?" He asked sticking his pinky out.

I laughed and wrapped my pinky with his, "Yes, I pinky promise."

Tyler chuckled in return "Good."

Making a left hand turn we arrived on the street in which my parents lived and after finding a spot I parked the car.

"We're here." I stated before hopping out of the Jeep. While fixing my dress I looked up to see Tyler looking up at the houses around us.

"Louisburg Square is where your parents live?"

"Yeah, why?"

He looked at me, "Louisburg Square is the most expensive street to live on in all of Boston. The cheapest home you can buy on this street is probably for ten million."

"Are you like a realtor or something?"

He shook his head, "No but I can't believe I'm going to go into a house on Louisburg Square."

"Tyler. It's a street not the lost city of Atlantis."

He let out a laugh and looked at me, "So which house is it?"

I pointed down the street, "The house with the number 8."

"8, seems appropriate for the Neelys'."