Prologue

Hey guys! So this is my new Nouis fanfic. It's fiction it's also a boyxboy so don't read it if you're a homophobe or something. Here's the prologue please let me know what you think.

Oh and I dedicate this chapter to @narrykissing for an amazing cover!

Ok without further ado here it is, enjoy!

~ Aleah xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here are your pancakes Niall. Eat up love" a four year old Niall looked up at his mum confused.

"Aren't you going to give some to Louis?" He squeaked with a slight lisp.

"Who?" His mother stared at him; her eyes filled with concern for her small child.

"Louis wants some pancakes too!" Niall set his plate on the empty spot next to him and watched his friend eat. Whereas his mother stared at the lonely plate of pancakes waiting for something to happen.

"There's no one there nialler" she insisted.

"Can't you see him mummy?" The brunette toddler asked, still not looking away from his munching friend.

"Niall I've told you before, there is no such thing as imaginary friends. Please stop being foolish and eat your breakfast" she turned and walked away from the table leaving Niall confused.

"Louis? Why can no one see you?" He asked sadly.

"They don't believe I exist. Only those who believe will be able to see me. Someday you will grow up and forget me too." Louis licked the syrup off his lips. Pushing the plate of pancakes away.

"I will never forget you! I love you Louis" Niall reached out for his friend hugging the twenty- two year olds torso. Of course it wasn't romantic love he felt for the older lad. It was more a brotherly love.

"I love you too Nialler" he said ruffling the toddlers brunette hair. "But you will forget"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so there's just a preview of what's to come. It was a little dry but that's normal. Please tell me what you think and if I should continue. Thanks love you guys! Oh and I will be updating should I be afraid? Soon. Bye!

~ Aleah xx