Continue

|Suoh pov|
"S-suoh!Don't you dare bi-Ngh~"
I bit down on his shoulder but not to hard.such a cute moan~I wonder should I tease him and stop...or continue...
I pulled back but he grabbed my arm.
"Your crazy if you think you gonna get me all hot and bothered then stop~"
I blushed at the look he had on his face.I began to worship his skin while leaving butterfly kisses as I went from his stomach,to his chest and last his lips.The whole time he giggled.

I picked him up and plopped him down on the bed and crawled over to him.
"So beautiful~"I attached his plump lips once again as he raps his arms around my neck pulling me closer.
I snuck my hand up his thigh and to his hip and playfully tugged at the red panties.

"Don't be a tease and just take them off of me~"M/n had a sly smile on his face and he pulled my shirt off.
Never thought he would get this way...I like but I'll wipe that sly smile of his face and he'll be a moaning mess~
I pulled the small piece of clothing off and threw them in a random direction.

I began to suck on his neck and down leaving bright red love bits and lower I went the more he moaned..at this I smirked against his lower region.
"W-what are y-you smirking a-about?"

"This"

"What do you-Ahh~"I cut him off by taking his manhood into my mouth.He arched his back and bit his lip.I started bobbing my head and playfully drug my teeth as I bobbed.
"S-S-Ah-Suoh y-you asshole,Fuucckk~"
While he was distracted I grabbed the bottle of lube and lather up three fingers.I pushed my head all the down and he came panting heavily.
"G-give me a m-moment~"

"No can do because I plan on wrecking you tonight~"

|M/n pov|
The look in his eyes was on of a lion stalking his prey...And it was fucking erotic!!I bit my lips as I stared into his eyes.
"Fin-Ngh-Ahhh!"I felt something enter me and wiggle around my insides.
"Sorry love,How dose it feel?"

"O-odd b-but i..."I couldn't think straight as his finger moved in and out slowly.
"But what Love~"At that he pushed another finger in and speed up slightly.if this keeps up I won't be able to hold on~
"I-it feels g-good-Haaa~"I sighed in pleasure at the feeling.I could tell he was satisfied with my reply.He continued pumping his fingers in and out while adding The last one,stretching me out.

"Suoh~P-please...I want more~"I covered my face.The speed he was going at was overwhelming,I was surprised that I didn't stutter as much.
He removed his finger from my entrance but moved my hips and brought my ass up to his face.
"S-suoh don't y-you-AH!"I moaned out as his tough wiggled around.I threw my head back and he was mumbling something and gripped the base of my manhood.
"Vour mont-"

"Stop t-talking w-with y-y-your mouth full!"I yelled slightly pissed with not understanding what he had to say.
He pulled away from my ass and licked his lips.
"Your not cumming without me~"
My face started to burn at the lustful look in his eyes.The lion if now fully out of his cave!
He took a bottle and pour lube into his hand and covered his manhood with it.oh god~w-will I be able to walk tomorrow!?

|No ones pov|
Suoh licked his lips when he saw the way m/n practically drooled over his pride.
"Like what you see?"Suoh asked the Uke.M/n could only nod rapidly while his body grew hot an needy~
Suoh aligned himself at His lovers entrance.
"One more thing love~"

"What!?"M/n yelp feeling his body wanting suoh more and more.Suoh leans down to his ear and whispers.
"Beg me~"M/n body shivered at the low and husky voice.
"S-suoh p-please I need you more than anything-"M/n took a deep breath trying to steady his already broken voice as his face was now the same Color as suoh's hair.
"SO PLEASE,FUCK ME INTO THE BED!MARK ME AS YOU PLEASE!"Suoh was surprised and felt himself harden and he smirked.
"You asked for it,so don't get angry when you can't walk or sit for the next week~"Suoh began to push the tip in and m/n hissed at the new feeling bug none the less enjoyed it.
Suoh stopped half way to let his Uke adjust to his size.

"Fuck....so tight~"The red king groaned at the sensation.M/n gripped His shoulders telling him to continue..
Suoh got an idea and pulled all the away out and slammed back into him cause Uke below him to scream in pain but mostly pleasure.Suoh moaned as M/n dragged his nails down his back and rap his legs around his waist,pulling him closer.
The red king bit and sucked on m/n sensitive skin and he thrusted into the H/c haired male.
"S-suoh!Ahhh~I-I'm close!"The male moaned a few faster's and harder and suoh obeyed..
"Together~"Suoh once again bit down on M/n's shoulder causing his to shudder in complete pleasure.
"Ngh-Ahhhh!~"

"Ngh!"both of them came and suoh laid onto of M/n trying to catch his breath along with His love..
"S-suoh....your still inside of me~"
H/n hair boy called out his Seme.
"It's warm....and I'm tired..."suoh said rolling M/n onto his chest."
"Good night my king~"M/n said kissing suoh forehead.

To be continued~

A/n-....was it cringy?I feel like it was...I hope not!😂
I hope you enjoyed the first Smut chapter of the story,and if you notice Suoh is a biter~

LMH🔥