Lost king

|M/n pov|
"I'll be back in a bit don't worry!"I was going to the store to get some food for the house.Anna was awake but Mikoto on the other hand was snoring like a lion on the couch.
Hmm maybe I should do this tomorrow morning...I don't want to make anyone worried.
I was walking past an alley way and heard a noise.Curiosity got the better of me and I looked to see a box.
Is it a cat?!Maybe a dog...
However I was completely off

"Holy shit!!!Your so cute!"I picked up the little fox and cuddling it

"Holy shit!!!Your so cute!"I picked up the little fox and cuddling it.The little one wiggled around an nuzzles into my cheek.
"Let's get out of this rain Your coming home with me."
~Time skip~
I made it home safely and I put the little fox on the ground and he runs off somewhere in my house.I walked in the kitchen and pulled out some fish for the fox.
"Welcome home papa..and who is this?"Anna said showing me the fox and it yips in response.
"Well he doesn't have a name yet and shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Yes..."

"How about this will name him tomorrow morning."She gave me a quick okay and we went to her room where I tucked her in.
"Papa your forgetting something..."Anna said pointing at her forehead.I giggle and walk back over giving her a kiss and saying good night.As I walk out the door I see the little fox waiting for me,He follows me to The room.Mikoto was already in bed sleep and I got changed and got in and picked the little one up and put him in bed.
"Good night cutie pie~"He yips,curls up and we go to sleep.

«morning»

I felt something poking my cheek and I waved away the hand and rolled over but who ever it was they were very persistent and kept poking me.
"Mikoto I'll set you on fire if you don't stop..."

"Sorry but I'm not Mikoto.."The voice was almost as deep as Mikoto,so rolled back over and...

"The voice was almost as deep as Mikoto,so rolled back over and

There's a guy...white hair,red eyes,and Fox ears....
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"I screamed and backed up from him in a hurry as he yelped in pain and cover his ears.
"Who the hell-!?"

"I'm the little fox you picked up!"He yelled throwing his hands up in defense as my flames appears.
"How can I know that your telling me the truth?"He was sweating bullets as I aimed orbs of fire at him.
"Y-you found me in the alley way last night!You said to your daughter you would name me in the morning but Mikoto and Anna went somewhere so you could sleep more!"After he was done I disbanded my flames and stepped down from the bed.
"Okay but why are you like this now?"

"I'm a king-less strain,so I ended in that form until I find one or near one."I raised an eyebrow at that.
"But Mikoto isn't here anymore...so shouldn't you be back in your fox form?"

"Good point..."One thing crossed my mind thought...
If Mikoto isn't here and he's still in his human form..could that mean..
My thoughts where interrupted when Anna came in.
"Who is that?"Anna points at the fox...guy...
"Well if he would turn back to his fox form,we can give him a name..."

"Fox-Chan?!"Anna runs over and pats his head and giggles as his ears twitched.Mikoto on the other hand was just confused all around.

|elsewhere|
"Sir it seems there a new dolmades sword has appeared!"a woman said to man sitting at his desk and on said desk was a name plate.
Reisi Munakata
"Could it be the Lost king...The king of black...One of the most powerful Kings and if they joined a clan without knowing their a king them selves....They increased the powers given to them..."Reisi said more or less to himself.What he didn't realize that Shiki was at the door and heard everything,pulling his hand away from the door,he turned on his heel and walked away faster than expected.
Shit i can't tell him I let the fox escape from me,he has enough on his plate..I don't need to anger him,Shit!I Fucked up...I have to tell him something!
Shiki was to busy thinking he didn't notice someone watching him become a nervous wreck.
"Looks like something is going to end bad for the little silver spoon~"He said scratching his chest.

|HOMRA bar|

"So he's a strain?"Everyone in HOMRA asked M/n at once.
"Yeah..but I have no clue what he can do."The H/c haired male said.
"Give me a name I'll show you!"
At the fox request everyone started throwing out names.
Anna walks over and pulls on his shirt.
"Axel?"After Anna said the name the room changed instantly.

They were now in the the middle of Tokyo as it rained.
"My bar!?"izumo yelled in panic.
"Holy shit...how did we get here!"
Yata said in awe as he looked around.
Everyone was confused as the surrounding area changed once again.

"This isn't real...it's an illusion,right?"
M/n said to the fox now named Axel.
He nods turn the room back to normal.
"Funny there's a cat that dose the same...I think her name is neko?"
Yata said walking over to Axel.
Someone runs in HOMRA breathing heavily.
"Shiki?"Anna said looking at the winded male.
"T-there's a n-new Dolmades sword!
The lost king is coming back..."Shiki laid out on the floor in attempt to catch his breath.
"Lost king?"M/n said fanning him brother.

"The lost king is a late bloomer to be exact but very powerful,they say the lost king avoids the battle as much as they can but at some point the dolmades sword Rises forcing them to take part."Mikoto said walking over to the two H/c haired males.
"How could you tell them apart from any other person,what if they follow a king?"Anna said using her marbles to pick up on the lost king.
"Unlike other Kings who inherit the power from the past king,they are randomly selected and the powers of the king will kick in,the problem is knowing when it will."Mikoto used his flame to light a cigarette.

The marbles moved in a frantic way causing them to shoot off the table and hover around M/n's head,the color red fades and turns black.
"Looks like we had the lost king this whole time..."Izumo said as the other look on in surprise.
"It would seem we have the upper hand,wouldn't it"Mikoto said looking at his lover in awe.

To be continued~
[A/n-Yep...I dropped that bomb,So how dose it feel to know you are said lost king?Get ready to kick some ass like a true boss~
Lol I hope you enjoyed my book so far!
I take requests/suggestions for chapters or others stories.
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask I'm open for a chat.
Ja Matane!!]

LMH🔥