Embrace the dark

|M/n pov|
That night Shiki slept in the guest  room...well it'll end up being his room at this rate he decided he wants to leave the blue king and join..me...
"Shit..I can't sleep..."I wiggled out of Mikoto's Arms and went to the balcony.
"M/n-Chan?"I looked down to see Axel by my foot.
"Anna's sleep right?"

"Yes...is something wrong King?"I jumped at the name.I couldn't believe that happened to me...
"I'm what's wrong...I'm the lost king...what do I do?"a dark aura shined next to me showing Axel in his human from.
"Embrace it...that's all you can do and protect them all you can.People who know of the lost king will follow you and fight for who ever you want them to.Take advantage of this,we can end the war of kings."He had a point but...
I saw something shining on top of a building and odd enough it was moving rapidly from one building top to another.

"We're going to check it out."
Turning on the heel of my foot,I walk back in to put some pants and hoodie on.We ran to the front door to grab our shoes.
"You might want to grab some other shoes."Axel said pointing at my slides.
"Trust me I've fought in worse,let's go."My Flame formed at my back as wings and I jumped of the balcony and started flying towards the last building it stopped on.
"So your the new king..."

"Yeah,what of it..."I stared down the guy with long black hair.He wasn't the only one,Standing behind him was a boy with Snow White hair and a girl with pink hair.
"D-don't worry were not here to hurt or fight you so can you please let your guard down!"Turning my attention to the kid with white hair.
I  could feel power coming from him as he stepped forward.
"What's your name kid...and what king are you?"

"Yashiro...I'm the colorless king."
He extended his hand out to me,in the corner of my eye I could see Axel take a step.
"M/n fugaku..."I put my hand out but it was covered in red and black flames.Yashiro seemed hesitant for a moment but a clear flame pooled around his hand.With that we shook hands.
"What do you want from me,Make sure to sum it up with 20 words or less because I don't have all night."
I got straight to the point not wanting to be out all night.
"I'm being framed for something I didn't do!It's said that the lost king can look into the past!"

"Good boy and I'm not to sure of I can do that yet but I'll try."I sat on the floor and pat the area in front of me signaling him to sit.
"Give me your hands."He did as told and i closed my eyes,steady my breathing.
The surrounding area was quiet...more like I couldn't hear anything around me.
I'll take over for you~
Before I could get a word in I fell asleep...

|No ones pov|
M/n body slumped over and twitched,the others look on in confusion that's until his eyes open

|No ones pov|M/n body slumped over and twitched,the others look on in confusion that's until his eyes open

"What do you want to know?"The voice was different.Yashiro noticed odd markings slowly moving around M/n's body.

Yashiro noticed odd markings slowly moving around M/n's body