Chapter 14 - Sealed

*** Disclaimer: This chapter contains detailed violence that may make some squeamish, so be careful if that is something sensitive for you! Particularly in Ally's fifth and sixth POV in the chapter! Look after yourselves! ***

~Ally's POV;~

"It's your fault. You killed all of us..."

My eyes bolt open to stare at the ceiling, my heart racing and my forehead sweating, and to escape the uneasiness I shoot upwards from the mattress. Will the nightmares ever go away? As I notice that Damon is no longer in bed, I glance ahead into the bathroom to find him in the bathtub, submerged up to his neck in bubbles, with his eyes closed in relaxation. Through much effort and determination I get out of bed, despite the strong desire to stay in it all day, and I start to approach the bathroom. Once I'm leaning against the doorway, I stare at my gorgeous boyfriend in adoration.

Within seconds he opens his eyes and smirks at me. He always catches me gawking at him, which can't really pose as a surprise to him; he's beautiful. "Good morning, Miss Wright." He greets amongst a cheeky smile as he wiggles his eyebrows. "Sleep well?" A grin takes control of my lips as I reply, trying to keep my eyes on his face rather than letting them wander. "Very well... You?" Damon nods, now staring down at the bubbles formed around him, and after a moment he answers "Like a log. Didn't wake once." At least his answer was more honest than mine. Taking off my underwear, I then head for the shower, but upon noticing this Damon beckons me over with his finger. "Come," He states calmly, wiggling his eyebrows as he cocks his head to the side and continues seductively. "Join me." Amused at his insistence I raise my eyebrows and respond, through a playful smile, "There's a perfectly good shower right next to me." 

"But I don't want your perfect body metres away from me." Damon argues back, his pouting smile both childish and cute. "I want it right here, in this tub." He grins and stares at me with that hungry lust in his eyes, and after a moment I roll my eyes before complying to his wishes. As I approach the tub and take Damon's outstretched hand, I step into the space opposite Damon in the bubble bath, feeling the hot water relax my tense muscles. Once I've lowered myself into the bath I exhale and close my eyes, allowing the steam from the hot water to caress my face. My knees instinctively draw close to my chest as I smile contently with how safe I feel right now, away from reality with just Damon for company. Perfect. "How are you doing?" Damon's voice softly asks, across from me, encouraging my eyes to open as he continues. "You feeling okay?" He takes my legs in his hands and pulls my body closer in the water so that I'm now sitting in his lap, and as much as I want to reply I'm too distracted by the fact that we are both completely naked. 

"I, erm, my night's sleep wasn't as great as I said it was... I'm still having the same nightmares." I explain honestly whilst brushing my hand through his dark hair. "But I'm feeling better now that I'm awake and I'm here with you." His eyebrows furrow, and I smooth out the frown line above his nose. "I'm honestly okay, I just-" I explain further, feeling his troubled eyes observe my every expression. "I'm just.. I'm scared." Damon takes my hands in his as he states amongst serious eyes "Hey... I won't let anything happen to you." That's what scares me the most; my friends getting hurt to keep me safe. My eyes close as he kisses my lips carefully and lovingly, almost in fear that too much passion will break me into irreparable pieces. After a moment he pulls away, and I open my eyes to stare at him. 

Damon plants a kiss on my nose then starts to wash my shoulders with the body scrubber in his hands, and I simply relax and watch him as he concentrates in silence. Life is about to get a hundred times worse. My body wants to reject this thought, but deep down I know it's the truth. As I stare into Damon's puzzled eyes, I see the same sense of dread. Everything is about to escalate towards destruction, and there's no way of knowing who will get caught in the crossfire.