Mahiru Shirota X Reader

I was on my way to school very fast because I was late again and I really hate that till I got there I suddenly bumped at someone and that someone was Mahiru Shirota, my best childhood friend and when we're growing up I started to fill in love with him...but I never had the courage to tell him my feelings and if I can't tell him....then I'm nothing.

Mahiru: "Hey (Y/n) watch where you going next time okay?"

(Y/n): "Right sorry Mahiru I didn't want to be late again" I said it with a smile covered my face

Mahiru: "You're not late this time so let's go" he took my hand and we both walked to our classroom and I sat next to him like always.

(During the class)

I felt bored while our teacher writes something on the board so I wrote a letter and gave it to Mahiru, he looked the letter and reads it.

(Y/n)'s letter: "Hey how about you come over to my house after this?" Mahiru looked at me and he wrote back and I read it

Mahiru's letter: "Alright I'll be there in 3:00 pm" it was a yes

(After the school)

I went home running on my feet because I'm excited to see Mahiru and planning what to dress that'll make him blush like fire

(Y/n): "Let's see what should i dress? Oh this one should do it!" I wore a blue wrap dress along with silver rosary necklace and wear on my feet a white mule shoes after that i looked myself in front the mirror thinking.

(Y/n)'s thoughts: "am I ready?...Yes I'm ready no holding back" I looked at the time it's almost 3 o'clock pm I had to go to the kitchen and make tea when I'm finished I heard a ring bell it was Mahiru I went to the door, took a deep breath before opening it.

Mahiru: "Hey (Y/n)"

(Y/n): "Hey Mahiru"

Mahiru: "Wow you look pretty" he blushed and I smiled at his complement

(Y/n): "Thanks come in now" I lift the door wide open for him to come in and he did then we both went to the living room to have tea and talk about good times and we laughed together after that it was finally my time to tell him

(Y/n): "Um Mahiru? Can I tell you something?"

Mahiru: "Sure what is it?"

(Y/n): "Well it's actually something I always wanted to tell you so i...i...i love you!" I kissed him on the lips and break it with my blush rising and so does he so he kissed me in repaying and I kissed back till both of us broke and Mahiru smiles brightly at me.

Mahiru: "(Y/n) I love you too ever since I met you and whatever happens I'll be with you till I die"

(Y/n): "Oh Mahiru..Thank you" and so we came back kissing again

(The end)