Ch. 6 (Rewritten)

Your POV

It's been about 3 weeks since Chaeyoung and I have started dating. We haven't told Tzuyu and Dahyun yet due to the circumstances that created our relationship in the first place. 'I want to wait before we say anything,' Chaeng's voice echoed through my ears.

So far we've just been doing what we would normally do when we were just best friends. We still playfully argue with each other, have movie nights and sleep at each other's house. It's basically like nothing has really changed except for the over drive of skin ship that Chaeng's been doing to me. Nayeon unnie has been acting weird lately too ever since we went to the amusement park she's been overly affectionate towards me. Now her and Chaeyoung bicker everytime they have an interaction. I can tell Chaeyoung doesn't really like her much because whenever unnie comes around me Chae glares at her with murderous intent. I've never seen such fire in her eyes before and I gotta admit it even terrifies me for the sake of sunbaenim.

We're currently at Tzuyu's family restaurant getting our usual meals when I see Nayeon come in with a group of girl's following behind her. I continued to devour my plate of food since I was starving.

"Isn't that Jennifer-ssi?" I heard my name so I looked up from my plate.

"Unnie do you know them?" Tzuyu asked as I swallowed my food.

Before I could answer her question Nayeon unnie and her friend's were standing near our table.

"Hello," she greeted us as we all bowed back to her.

"You really eat here often afterschool, huh?" Nayeon asked flashing her bunny teeth at me.

"I love the food here plus they make really awesome strawberry milkshakes," I answered.

"Y'know I make a great milkshakes too. Homemade ones are far more satisfying. I'll let you try it one day," she said quite suggestively making my face flush.

I have no idea why that was so suggestive to me or am I imagining it.

"Unnie! You made her turn red, stop teasing her like that. Sorry Jennifer-ssi she doesn't know how to control herself," Jihyo piped up.

I felt a kick to my shin making me bite the inside of my cheek holding in a yelp. I looked at the culprit who just looked away like she didn't kick me.

Jihyo looked at us and introduced herself along with the rest of the unnie crew. After everyone was acquainted with one another Mina spoke, "Girl's were interrupting them,"

"Very true, we'll let y'all get back to it," Momo smiled before walking to their now ready table.

Nayeon kissed my cheek quickly and waved bye before following after the others. This is the thing I was talking about. I looked at Chaeyoung who was glaring at the retreating figure then her cold gaze was on me. I gulped the lump out of my throat and tried to speak. I watched her tap her phone indicating that I should check it. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

From: Chaengie

-What the hell was that?!?

To: Chaengie

-I'm not to sure myself...
She's just super friendly to me don't worry about it too much.

I saw her look at my text and sigh then went back to eating.

"Unnie how do you know them?" Tzuyu asked looking pass me staring at a certain brunette.

"I met them when I took Nayeon to the amusement park, they all live together," I answered finishing up my plate of food.