Ch.3 (rewritten)

Chaeyoung POV

"Chae, you ok?" Jen asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"The last time you said that you cried in my arms for an hour," she deadpanned.

I felt her staring holes into my head. I didn't answer I just rolled over to face her. Jen stared at me obviously waiting on an answer. She poked my nose making me blush and move her hands away.

"Are you not going to answer my question?" she asked again. I shook my head 'no' and buried my face into the sheets.

"Aigoo. My cute Chaengie, you shouldn't avoid unnies questions like this." her voice was calm and sweet.

Don't treat me like a child, Jen!

I felt the bed shift and suddenly an arm wrapped around my slim waist making me jump slightly. I felt my cheeks heat up as she pulled me closer to her body. I didn't know my face could get any redder.

"J-Jen what are you doing?" I stuttered out feeling my heart beat out of my chest.

"I'm getting ready to sleep of course." when she spoke her breath tickled my ear.

"That's f-fine but why do you have to hold me?" I questioned trying to keep myself from stuttering.

"Cause your warm and comfortable like a plushie." Jen answered nuzzling her head into my neck making my body tense up.

Dahyun-ah it's not me she should be wary of but the other way around!

"Now enough talking, let's get some sleep," Jen's voice was filled with exhaustion.  

Jen held my body tightly like I was going to disappear. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep like this. Her breathing became slow and continued to blow against my neck. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was beginning to feel my urges try to take over me. I need to get out of this position before I do something stupid. I lightly grabbed her hand and pried it off of my waist and slowly slide out of the bed. I let out a small sigh and fanned my race to reduce the redness. I need some water to calm down. As I was moving away from the bed I felt a strong grip pull me back onto the bed and cuddle into me.

"Ahh!" I let out a small yelp feeling the arms trap me.

"That sounded very questionable." her voice was deep and smooth.

Again my face flushed. Damn it I just got my heart to calm down!

"Unnie if you continue, I won't be responsible for my actions." I said pleadingly.

"Just sleep here with me." Jen said and pecked my cheek (a little to close to my lips).

Soon she fell back to sleep leaving me an anxious mess for the second time tonight. This unnie of mine is going to be the death of me.

Jennifer POV

I woke up feeling refreshed from a good nights sleep. I checked my phone and saw a text from Nayeon from last night.

' Your probably asleep right now but I'm super excited about tomorrow. I hope we'll get on well and have a good time. See you tomorrow, good night x.x'
-Nayeon

I finished reading her text feeling a smile tug on my lips. Is it too early to respond? She's gonna see that I read it and didn't respond. After a few minutes of pondering I decided to reply.

' I'm excited and a bit nervous but I think we'll get on pretty well. Good morning btw ☀️

I set my phone down and went into the bathroom to freshen up and relieve myself. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Chae sitting on the bed staring off into space.