Ch.4 (Rewritten)

(Outfit #2 for Nayeon)

(Outfit for Jennifer)

Nayeon's POV

"Come on, let's ride that one!" Jennifer exclaimed pointing at a very dangerous ride.

My face grew pale as I watched the ride spin the people in their seats backwards in a sideways positions. Hell no. I'm not dying today. I shook my head immediately at the thought of even considering it.

"Please unnie," she pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

She called me 'unnie' instead of 'sunbaenim'. My heart started to waver but the it occurred to me that this might be a ruse to get me on that death trap.

"I don't want to die today Jen" I said looking at her pout.

"Please unnie, just this once. It looks so awesome. Plus I think it's even calling out to me." she rebutted.

I felt her grab my hand and began escorting me over to the ride she desperately wanted to get on.

"If you ride it with me I'll do what you want for the rest of tonight" Jennifer bargained smoothly.

"Whatever I want?" i asked looking up at her.

She nodded her head quickly and flashed me a smile. Don't do that. When she said that my mind went straight to the gutter. I'm such a perv. I know what I want now but she probably won't do it.

"Okay," I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yes! Let's hop in line," she beamed taking my hand nudging me towards the direction of the line.

We waited in line for 15 minutes until it was finally our turn. I walked next to Jen to our seats. She helped strap me in before doing her own seatbelt. The conductor started to talk about safety and the rules about the ride. All of a sudden the ride began to raise us in the air and spin us slowly. I felt queasy. I think I'm going to puke. I felt her hand grab mine and slowly stroked her thumb over my skin. I felt my stomach flip and my mouth dry up. I felt my ears burn not even paying attention to the ride that's currently spinning me upside down. This ride is so worth the pending nausea. I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile. The ride started spinning quickly and began turning us sideways making my organs beat against my rib cage. Jennifer squeezed my hand tighter causing my heart to beat out of my chest.