Chapter 8

I woke up disappointed. I was alone in Zayn's bed. I rolled over and saw a note.

'Hey, I have work and couldn't wake you, you looked to cute! I'll be back at around two, maybe three. Harry has been warned if he brings Louis here he is dead, but he will drop in at around twelve to bring you breakfast, which I have ordered him to do;) We have to help with the dance at five and I'll definitely be back by then. Wait there for me? Lots of love 'Zaynie' xxx'

I re read it memorising it. Lots of love? Does he...No I'm over thinking I know but I hope he does.

It was 11:47, until he was due back. DAMN!

I turned on the TV and the door opened. "Hey" Harry smiled.

"Hey" I replied sitting up.

"I decided you might me hungry and brought you some food" He smiled attempting to be sincere.

"Zayn left a note" I smirked

"Damn, Failing at coming across as a nice guy" He said walking in and handing me food. YES!

"Aww, you're a nice guy. But tell me...When are you and Louis getting together?" I laughed as he sat on Zayn's bed and folded his legs.

"

We're...I...I don't like Louis like that" He said falsely.

"I call all people I don't like Boo Bear, wait on a freezing cold football pitch. hug them every chance I get, hold hands with them, sit with them on my lap or let them sleep on me. Walk holding hands with them and cuddled up with them, stay in and watch movies with them and flir..." He cut me off

"I...We just have a special friendship" He smiled.

"He like you too" I smiled "He isn't like that with everyone 'Hazza bear'" I said seriously.

"I...I can't get him out of my head, his stupid smile and those suspenders and damn that ass. It's perfect" He groaned.

"Ask him out then?" I said giggling.

"What if he rejects me?" He said with his head in his hands.

"Then you carry on with your odd friendship, like nothing happened and if he's awkward ask why, when he tells you be like 'what? that never happened, think you dreamt of me boo' and carry on like normal" He was laughing hysterically.

"Louis wants to come over.." Harry said glancing at his phone.

"OH! Louis is a person ruled by jealousy, if he thinks I'm here for you...He'll tell it straight" I smiled knowing the exact outcome in my head.

"So...?" Harry said.

"Tell him to come over" I said moving to sit on Harry's bed.

Moments later he was walking through the door. "HAZZA...Wait Niall?" He said confused.

"Hey Lou" I smiled. And I could see it, the jealousy in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He said slowly.

"Oh just hanging out with Harry" I said casually.

"In the same clothes as yesterday?" Harry stayed with Louis last night so how he came to this conclusion is beyond me.

"yeah, I came here before going back, why?" He was boiling, i could tell...

"I...You...and....Hazza....MY HAZZA" He said.

"I'm yours?" Harry asked.

"YOU FUCKING KNOW YOUR MY HAZZA!" He shouted.

"Since when?" Harry said 'confused'

"SINCE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU IN YEAR FIVE!!" Louis hand shot to him mouth to cover it. His eyes wide in fear of the reaction.

"You...Say that again?" Harry said smiling.

"I...I'm sorry" With that Louis ran out of the room. Harry was frozen in surprise.

I stood up and hit him over the head.

"Go after him you idiot!" I said and with that he sprinted after him.

LOUIS!

I just told him I love him, Of course he doesn't feel the same. Why would he? He is gorgeous with his bouncy curls and dimples. His green eyes that were just so perfect that I got lost in the glittering green sea. I JUST RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP! I lived without him once and every time he walked past me without acknowledging my existence, I...I started cutting.

I wasn't good enough for Harry Styles. And I never would be.

With that thought I went to my bathroom grabbing my razor.

I pushed the blade down, crying hysterically. I've lost him completely now.

The warm, sticky red liquid began flowing over my arm.

After the fading cuts were all pouring blood again I dropped to the floor.

I had cut deeper than normal, and trust me. It wasn't accidental!

I lost him...And he is the biggest part of me. So I've lost myself. And the rest of me should be gone too.

The door thudded open. Those green orbs clouding my vision "LOUIS! LOU! BOO BEAR" His deep voice said thick with tears. "Hold on Boo, just don't let go, please. Hold on!"

He ripped his shirt using it to apply pressure to the cuts and try and stop the bleeding. He pulled out his phone.

"Hello? I need an ambulance?" Tears were falling as he whispered frantically. "St Peters Boarding school, The boys dorm, Room 19" He said "Louis, hold on. OK HOLD ON OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! Self inflicted, multiple cuts. JUST HURRY!"

He cried "Louis, I love you too. So much it's unreal. Hold on. So we can be together."

Those words didn't make me hold on though. They made me slip away like my life was complete.