Chapter 5

I’VE PASSED THIS TREE TEN TIMES!

I launched my fist at a tree then screamed loudly. Pain shot through then my knuckles and wrist joined my leg in being numb and tingly.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" I screamed angrily at the top of my lungs.

I HATE ZAYN MALIK! EVERYTHING FROM HIS WARM BROWN EYES, TO HIS SEXY TATTOOS, TO HIS LUSCIOUS HAIR TO...SHUT UP!

I hate that I have the biggest crush ever on him!

ZAYN!

"Where could he be?" Liam panicked.

"Hey, he's our leprechaun he'll be fine" Louis whispered. He had been missing for four hours and his phone was off. Why did I let him walk away?!

"He just screams innocent, what if he gets hurt?" Liam whispered.

Liam was pacing, Danielle on the bed worried, Louis curled up in Harry's lap. I'm such a bad person.

"I'll be right back" I said sprinting to the football pitch. I went were we were and started walking the way Niall had went.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" An angry Irish accent screamed...Niall!? I ran towards it reaching...TREES?

I ran towards the direction the scream came from. I had to find him.

I had quickly developed a crush on the hopeless idiot. Why didn't I just kiss him even though Louis was coming?

Because you care to much what people think of you?! Because liking someone is weak.

One night stands, everyone being scared of you...

But he wasn't, I just wanted to touch him, kiss him...protect him. I'M ZAYN MALIK! SINCE WHEN DID I THINK LIKE THIS! WITH ME IT'S...DAMN HE'S SEXY, DAMN I WANT TO FUCK HIM! Not i want to hold him and... Oh god.

"NIALL!!!" I called desperately

"ZAYN? FUCK OFF!" He shouted. I followed it until the blonde came into view. He was bleeding and shivering. I pulled off my jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"Put it on" I ordered pulling off my top. I ripped it and used it to clean the blood on his leg tying it tightly around the cut. I took his hand and kissed his swollen knuckled softly.

He flinched at the pressure. "It's ok, I'm here" I whispered pulling him into my arms.

"Zayn, go away" He whispered

"Why?" I whispered

"I'm not good enough to be held by you" He whispered tiredly.

"Why would you think that?" I said kissing his forehead.

"I get it, it's another dream." He whispered.

"No dream, Leprechaun." I giggled, I giggled. For fuck sake.

"it is...I keep dreaming off you, why?" He sounded distressed. I smiled, he dreamt of me?!

"It's not a dream..." I assured

"Don't lie, just kiss me. If I have to dream about you... I want a damn kiss" He whispered

then pushed me down and kissed me. It was sweet and demanding at the same time.

"Why are you taking over my head Zayn?"

"I'm sorry" I giggled, I GIGGLED? WHAT THE HELL? I don't giggle. "Kiss me again?"

He didn't listen he started singing. I hadn't heard the song.

"Kiss me again, underneath the moonlight. You're more then a friend, I knew it from the first sight" he sang softly against my lips.