Chapter Four ~ Looking for Adrianna

HELLO! Yes I am back, I promise to edit my chapters as my friend Mana, and her OCD habits are bugging her and me, Soooooo I will try to make an effort in making this chapter good, no mistakes. I think i should just leave the editing to Mana.... I'll see what she thinks about it. 

Enjoy this Chapter for I may not enjoy writing it. It's a real pain in the as..... urrrm butt. 

You may find out what happened to Adrianna in this chapter, it depends on my mood, and right now I am feeling crummy. OHHHHHHH well, 

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter four: Aaron

I scrunched up the white piece of paper Daedalus had given me a special task to do. He told me of Adrianna's whereabouts, I cursed harshly, dropping the crushed piece of paper, and I was determined to have Adrianna, back safely in my arms. I knew this was a part of Daedalus' trap, also a question begs at the back of my head, i hated this question, it needed an answer, and it’s not to be ignored. It was clearly stated in the instructions, but it was the worst decision a brother and best friend could make. I softly ran my finger over my lips, they were now cracked and sore, i couldn't even moisten them.

I stood absolutely still, trying to decide an impossible choice, it was killing me inside, but i knew i wasn't most likely going to make it out alive, and if i want someone to leave alive, it was Adrianna. What about Charlie? You’re just going to betray him like that, you guys are brothers, and you rather save the girl than your own brother? What if things don't work out for you and Adrianna? "Shut up!" i growled at the voice inside my head, even though i only thought it. It was an impossible thing to ask me of. I cried out in frustration and kicked the wall, leaving a fair sized dent. This choice was torturing me, i have to choose, and it is either Adrianna or Charlie, the girl I love or my brother who was just understanding, not judgemental. 

I slid down the dull, peeling walls, i leaned my heavy head piece on my knees, trying to calm myself down, I didn't know what to do, out i knew i had to decide soon enough or i may end up getting them dead. I shuddered as a ticking noise entered my ears, it was coming from the head piece, the timer had started, the wall in front of me shifted revealing a hidden doorway, just out of curiosity, i peeked my head out the doorway, nothing but pure darkness, a voice over the PA announced "let the blood be shed!, let the gore fly!, remember you only have 36 hours to find the key. Oh and i forgot to mention, it shatters after you've used it, for it is made of glass, so be careful!" A sick, twisted laugh filled the room, then the door began to close, i grabbed the stuff i needed and just made it out as the door clamped shut. 

I turned on the torch, the pale, yellow light flickered ever so slightly, and I estimated that it had little battery life left. I screwed up my nose as an acid smell filled my nostrils, screams filled the room, and I then realized that not everyone has their lips sewed tight. I was desperate to moisten my lips, i already began to feel blood trickling down my chin, i wiped it away with my hand, the other one gripping tightly onto my shovel and the torch rested under my armpit, as i repeatedly wiped away the blood. I looked at my hand, caked in blood, so way my chin, it looked like i had been eating someone with the one hand, and the only thing wrong with this picture is that my lips are sewn together!

I can around a bend to see a corpse, one dead already, the body was still having spasms, but her face was unrecognizable, i knew she had red hair for whatever was left of her face had melted, taking clumps of bright red hair along with it. Her body was still in contact, just her face; all the organs and flesh melted right off it. Her hands were blistered along with patches of her arms and legs, holes burned into her tank top. Then i saw it, a torch, i turned it on, it had more power than mine. I ditched my torch and took hers, it felt wrong at first, but i got over it pretty soon. I still needed to decide, let Charlie die? Or let Adrianna die? The thought niggled at the back of my head, not letting me forget it. I was too caught up in my thoughts to realise that i was being followed; it first struck me when i was knocked unconscious by the shovel. So much for having police instincts.

I woke up to the sound of something snuffling, sniffing, then the muffled cried of someone, i instantly thought of Adrianna, i stood up quickly, looking around for anything to defend myself with, i saw four shovels, i picked up one quickly, I picked up a torch and shone it around, only about three meters in front of me was a girl and boy, i frowned and squinted, the girl's lips were bloody and torn.  The boy sat on top of her, I didn't know what he was doing to the girl. He then leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her forearm, I took a step back and called out "HEY!" he turned to me, his eyes were white and crazy, he looked right at me, and the girl screamed "GET OUT OF HERE! RUN!" then the boy bit into her throat to silence her, then tore out a huge chunk. 

I gasped, and turned on my heel, i began to run, i swiped up a backpack as i fled, i heard his feet behind me, it's already been a few hour and a kid has already gone crazy. Killing that innocent girl, she could've been fifteen or sixteen. I'll never forget the look in her eyes as the crazy kid ripped out her throat killing her instantly. I gulped, the patter of a second pair of feet closed in, i felt his teeth sink into my arm, I groaned and lifted my shovel, bringing it hard down on his head, he fell at my feet, not moving, i hoped i had killed him. But i didn't stop, just in case. The boy, only about fourteen, that made me angrier, not at him, but at Daedalus, he's turned young kids into cannibals. I heaved a heavy sigh and stopped to rest when i was sure i wasn't being followed anymore.

 I examined my arm, my flesh had been torn, and I wonder if he had eaten the girl’s lips off. But then forced the image out of my head, tooth marks appear when i wipe away the blood, i shine my torch on it. I saw something glint in the light, something white, slightly yellow. I ran my finger over it and tug it out. I groan in pain then take a look at it, my heart fell. It was a canine tooth, from the boy, i threw it from my clutches shuddering, it was a reminder that he had bit me, and was most likely going to eat me alive like that poor other girl. It was freakishly sharp for any normal canine teeth; maybe the kid was a vegetarian, so his teeth did wear down as much. Well i guess the vegetarian plan backfired. The evil thing in my mind sniggered. I ignored it and didn't dare let me close my eyes for a second, thinking that that creature/kid would show up and eat my face off.

But he was the least of my worries right now; i still had to decide, Adrianna or Charlie? I sighed deeply wishing i never had to make this choice. Wishing that this was all a terrible nightmare, wishing at Daedalus had never chose us. Unforgivingly I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEOW!

Did you guys enjoy that chapter?????? I enjoyed writing it!!!! That cannibalistic idea only popped into my head halfway through writing the chapter! I think I like writing Aaron chapters more than anyone else! Sooooo comment on what you like so far and what you think about the Characters! 

Nessie 

Signing off :3