Chapter Seven ~ Not Luck Whatsoever

Chapter Seven 

Adrianna’s POV

*recap*

I followed the trail of blood with my eyes, it took my eye sight to Ivan, blood pouring out of his chest, mouth and eyes, it looked like he was crying blood. If i wasn't so mad at him I’d be crying, which i guess is a good thing, Daedalus is far scarier than Ivan. Daedalus ran his hands through his hair, picked up his gun and cocked it. He pointed to snout of the gun at me, his finger lightly on the trigger. I gasped as he pulled the trigger.

**********************

I kept my eyes squeezed shut as I waited for the pain to arrive, nothing, not even the sound of a gunshot. I dared to open one eye, Daedalus was smirking, and he opened the gun showing that there had never been any bullets in it, “Don’t worry yourself Adrianna… I wouldn’t even dare to kill you know… where is the fun in that??” he swung around on his spinning chair; it seemed something that a six year old might do. “Why are you doing this?? Why us?” Daedalus’ eyes went dark, even though I couldn’t see anything under that mask… Only his eyes where visible. “Because… I need to destroy one family… once and for all…” he turned his back on me, fiddling with a small knife, twisting it in his fingers. 

My eyes re-directed towards Ivan’s limp body… a pang of anger conjured throughout my body. This was HIS entire fault… every single part of it. 

“Oh Adrianna… its best not to fret on the past… he was simply trying to save his sister. Ring any bells?” My eyes opened wide, Krystal… was the only thought that occurred in my mind, which reminded me so much of Krystal... I wonder if she is okay…. I pray that Charlie and Aaron are taking care of her… as well as themselves… I would kick myself if anything bad happened to any of them. 

Daedalus’ laugh echoed throughout the room, I decided to fiddle with his mind. “Why don’t you take that mask off of yours… so I can see the monster you are.” Daedalus shrugged, then spun around to face me, he smirked, I also noticed, that the mask was smirking along with him… as if… it was his actual face. “Who says that this is a mask?” my eyes widened as he tugged at the sides of his face, it was all skin… all… skin…

I stifled a scream, this couldn’t be happening…. It absolutely could not… it was physically impossible! No one’s face could be not that red… nor have those black markings on his face. Honestly… he looked like that evil sith lord from star wars… the first one with Ewan McGregor. He let out a good, haughty laugh… as if he had tricked me or something. He quickly removed the skin tight mask, showing a face of scars. His brown hair fell over his eyes; his looked up, grinning sadistically, “Hello Adrianna….” I gasped, recognizing that face. Minus the scars. 

“You!” I spat coldly, how could you do this? How? How is it even vaguely possible for you to be alive anyway?” Daedalus turned away, “You are to keep this a secret… it’s not like you are going to live long enough anyway… You are just a mere child… nothing you can do can stop this…” His words stung… but I knew he was right. Then I thought of something dangerous and witty. I found a broken shard of the coffin I had been placed in. I picked it up, grinning to myself… I never thought I would do something as dangerous as this. “But I can sure as hell try!” I hissed then conked him on the head with the wood. He fell to the ground... but it seems that I was not strong enough to knock this profound man out. 

He groaned and turned his blazing eyes on me, I gulped and made a run for it… maybe I had stunned him long enough for me to make a quick escape. It seemed like I did not have any luck whatsoever. Strong arms wrapped around my waist dragging me back into the depths of this evil lair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Vanessa here

Hoped you like that chapter

Cause I like wrote it during religion at school

Trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

-Vanessa.