Chapter Three ~ Love You to Death

Hey yall!

Man! writing Chapters is harder than i thought

I am so used to writing short stories (none are one wattpad....... yet........) haha ummmmmmm, well, i decicate this chapter to my good friend Mana, she got me into wattpad, and i wish her all the luck with her stories, especially her Naruto Fan-Fic. it's very good, so if you guys wanna read it,go ahead. it's called: The calm before the hurricane

Well this is going to be one of the last uploads for i have heaps of assignments! grrr.... i hate year nine! 

ENJOY!

Nessie...... SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY!

haha ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three: Adrianna

I awoke on my side, i groaned and rolled onto my back, my arm had gone numb from my weight being on it for to long. I tried to sit up but my body refused to let me. A musty smell filled my nostrils making me gag, it was gross. I gave my eyes some time to adjust, all the while i was thinking about what had happened. My trail of thoughts was so muddled, nothing made sense, all that i can sense out of the mashed up was that Aaron, Charlie and Krystal left to check on the house, for someone or something had broken an object, it was suspicious for we were the only ones in the house at the time. 

My eyes finally adjusted, my eyes widened in fear, I lifted my fists and started to bang on the lid, I screamed for help, i screamed and screamed, but no one came, i don't even know if anyone can hear me. I looked to my side, there was a vent, spilling in some sort of gas, i gulped i was terrified, i was trapped in a coffin, a gas was filling the small area, and i am pretty sure that i am buried alive. I started to pant, my arms fell to my side, they had become to heavy for me. My eye lids started to shut, i was being poiisened with a sleeping gas. A foreign voice filled my head, crooning softly, "sleep now, sleep now, sleep now child." My eyes shut and i was in a deep sleep. 

My dreams made my stomach flip, they were memories of what had happened.

*********************************************************************************************

Krystal, Aaron and Charlie left the room, leaving me alone with Ivan, I smiled down at him, he lifted the corners of his lips, i leaned down and kissed him. He laughed, then got up, sitting down next to me, he took my hand, "You know that you are so beautiful." I giggled, then rested my head on his shoulder. We sighed in unison, I loved being in Ivan's company, he made me feel so special, his warmth was irrisitable, I never wanted to leave his side. A strange vibrating noise interrupted our perfect moment, My eyebrows knitted together, as i looked for the source of the noise. I picked up Krystals phone, I sighed and laughed "it's just Krystals phone" I turned to face Ivan. 

His face had ashened, his sparkling eyes had gone dark. I stuttered "Ivan, is-ss-s everything alri-i-iight?" he shook his head, he took a step towards me, i took a step back, "You know that i love you so much Adrianna, but you must see, i have to take you and your friends. I am guessing you have heard of Daedalus? He has my sister, he said that if i didn't get you guys to him then he will kill her. She's only twelve!" He lunged at me, I screamed hoping that the others whould come back to help me. 

His man-sized hand clamped over my mouth, "shush! You know that i will love you to death, always, but i need my sister back." He kissed my cheek, tears streamed down my face, I knew very well about Daedalus and what he is capable of, he's just a twisted sadistic killer. He tore Krystals family apart, and he is going to tear apart another twenty families. I heard a shot then i fell to the ground, my eye sight going blurry, the last thing i saw and heard was Aaron at the door way cursing at Ivan. 

*********************************************************************************************

My eyes flung open, I remember everything now, i was so angry and scared, i was angry at Ivan for betraying me like that and scared for my friends. I hoped Aaron was alright, I knew he had put up a fight for me. Then it struck me like lightning, God! how could i have been so blind? He was always so nice to me, always so proctetive over me, he had a crush on me! God! i was so stupid. New feelings arose about Aaron, did i like him back in that way? I mean he is only a year older than me but that didn't matter at this stage of life, God! I wanted to face palm myself, but there was little room. So instead i poked my face really hard, i grimanced as my butt began to go numb, so i rolled onto my side again, it was a struggle, the space was to small for me to do it easily. 

Then a muffled voice was above me, i couldn't make out what they were saying, but they were obviously men, their deep voice were unmistakable, it was Ivan and another man, most likley daedalus. They were arguing, then a gun shot was to be heard, I yelped, as something came crashing on the lip of my coffin. I rolled back on to my back, trying not scream as blood seeped trough cracks of the lid. I was breathing ragged breaths, tears streamed down my face, i shoved my fist in my mouth and bit down hard to stop myself from crying out. I was terrified, had a similar fate happened to the others? 

My breathing slowed and i began to calm down, then there was another crash and the top of the coffin was thrusted off. I screamed as a man in a demon mask grinned down on me. "STOP CRYING!" he bellowed at me, got a firm grip on my hair and tore me out of the coffin. I yelped as he threw me on the ground, I tried my hardest not to cry, i didn't want to anger the man any more than he is. The man slammed his fists against his desk, sending papers flying, he muttered to himself. I  chomped down hard on my lip as a river of blood came my way, I was to scared to move what if he tried to hurt me just because i moved an inch or two? 

I followed the trail of blood with my eyes, it took my eye sight to Ivan, blood pouring out of his chest, mouth and eyes, it looked like he was crying blood. If i wasn't so mad at him i'd be crying, which i guess is a good thing, Daedalous is far more scarier than Ivan. Daedalous ran his hands through his hair, picked up his gun and cocked it. He pointed to snout of the gun at me, his finger lightly on the trigger. I gasped as he pulled the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEW! DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT??????

I ENJOYED WRITING IT!

Comment if you think that Adrianna lives or dies 

And any comments on Daedalus?

The next chapter will be soon!