Chapter 13- Telling The Family

Kenna's POV

To be completely honest I was afraid Shaun was gonna get up and break up with me because I was pregnant (I was really weird like that, I was afraid I was gonna raise the baby on my own) so I'm relieved when he said he's happy to be a dad and he's excited for a new "snowboarding buddy". Shaun was so excited he told me what he wanted to name "Baby White" for a boy Ethan Shaun and for a girl Savannah Rose. I actually really like those names. Since I'm pregnant I can't snowboard sadly, I told Allison when "Baby White" comes I will get back into snowboarding and she's ok with that. (Thank God lol)

We have yet to tell our families so Shaun has planned a family BBQ which is kinda weird knowing it's winter haha. My family and Shaun's family will be coming around 5 and it's 12 now so Shaun is at the store getting the steaks, ribs, hot dogs,hamburgers, fries, sodas and deserts. And I'm at home getting the house all ready, once the house is done getting "babyfied" I take a long and hot shower. After the shower I blow dry my hair, put on a pair of pants, my mayday parade shirt and my black converse. I apply my eyeliner, foundation, mascara, by the time I'm done it's around 2 pm so I start calling people like Mark and Rin, My Mom, My Dad, Kara (Shaun said it will be easier if we make up), Kari, Jesse, Kourtney, Shaun's Band Bad Things, Erin, Bud (his coach), Shaun's mom and dad and my cousin, hopefully they are just as excited as Shaun and I

~ BBQ ~

Everyone is here and it's time to make the announcement "so you guys probably wanna know why Shaun and I invited you to a BBQ in the middle of winter right?" I ask "yeah what's up with this?" Asked Mark "well MarkyPoops, Shaun an I have something important to tell you guys" I say....................... "I'm pregnant" I say then all you hear is OMG congrats Kenna, Shaun is gonna be a dad?!? Way to go son, I'm gonna be a grandma?? Well it looks like they took it well "well the princess got her wish" Kara says I was about to say something but Shaun beat me to it "Kara don't you have anything nice to say? You bad talk me about loosing the Olympics and now your making uncalled for comments, I thought you would be happy for your sister and I but it seems not" he says "it should have been me, I should be with you Shaun" Kara says "woah woah what is wrong with you? Are you mental or something, mom get her before I punch her again" I say " ok now guys let's stop fighting, Kenna and Shaun are gonna be parents we shouldn't be fighting we should be happy!" Shaun's mom says "she's right you know" Shaun says "so topic change what are you gonna name my grand babe?" My mom asks "right now it's "Baby White" but for a boy Shaun an I agreed on Ethan Shaun and for a girl Savannah Rose" i say "they'll be snowboarder right Shaun?" Davis his lead singer asks "damn straight" Shaun says laughing... I was so afraid everyone would be mad but their happy, everyone is here laughing and celebrating a life that is still here to come and I wouldn't change a thing right now, this is a new chapter in Shaun's and I's book and there's still many more to come an I can't wait to see what chapters God has in store us.

Hey guys! Sorry it's late, but the families finally know!! :D. Next chapter will be in Shaun's POV so look out for that!!