Chapter 2- Snowboarding Buddy

Kenna's POV

~ A month later~

Shaun and I have grown so close as Friends (people think we're in a relationship but we're not) but sadly he had to go to Sochi (Olympics) so he can compete in the Men's Halfpipe competition. I'm actually waiting for Shaun to text me so he can tell me what time so I can watch him, speaking of him he texted me (great timing Shaun)

Shauno- hey Kenna, you can watch me at 9:00 pm :-)

Me- yay! How did you do?!?

Shauno- no no no I can't tell you, it's a surprise but it's just the qualification round

Me- so if you qualify you go to the final??

Shauno- exactly, I'm just super excited!! I really want to make the team and country proud! But hey I gotta go ill text you soon Kenna, I miss you

Me- I would be exited too! And Shaun even if you don't medal you still made us all proud and stop your making me cry! I miss you more

~9 pm~

I'm watching the Olympics then I see the name Shaun White come on the screen and I scream a little (fan girl moment, don't judge)

I'm screaming at the tv YOU GO SHAUNIE YOU GOOOOO!!!! (Again fan girl moment, don't judge)

Shaun did fantastic!!! Right now he's in first place with a score of 95.75 which means he's going to the final!!!! I'm so so happy for him!!!

Before I go to bed I send him a text

Me- Shaun you did amazing! I'm so proud of you, you killed it, I miss you so much! Come home now! even though I know you can't :-( your gonna crush the finals and I'll be watching you do it on tv! I'm going to sleep now so I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Looking back at the past month I admit I'm happy I crashed into him, and I'm also gonna admit.... I kinda fell for him