Quinn + Him asking Her

Ryley was walking down the corridor when Ms Pilsbury appears.

"Hello Ryley. Mr Schuester told me about your pregnancy. Do you wanna talk about it?" Ms Pilsbury asks.

"I'm fine. I have friends to help me and a wonderful boyfriend." Ryley says as she sees Puck by his locker.

"It's just that Mr Schuester recommended you come and see me." Ms Pilsbury says.

"Why?" Ryley asks.

"You've been having problems around school. You've been getting into fights-" Ms Pilsbury says.

"No, Quinn starts those." Ryley protests, cutting Ms Pilsbury off.

"You're parents don't like you anymore cause of your pregnancy." Ms Pilsbury says.

Ryley sighs.

"Okay, maybe I do have family problems but I can sort them out myself." Ryley says.

Ms Pilsbury walks off and Ryley spots Kieran and Dane.

She walks over to them.

"Did mum and dad tell you?" Ryley asks.

"No. The school told us. Why didn't you tell it to our faces?" Kieran asks.

"I don't know why." Ryley says, hanging her head in shame.

"Bye Ryley." Kieran says and hugs Ryley goodbye.

Dane does the same and the two walk off.

Ryley goes to her locker. She opens and sees the picture of Puck she hanged up on her locker door.

"Hello Bridges." Ryley hears a voice from behind her. She closes her locker and turns around to see Quinn.

"Why did you tell the school?" Ryley asks.

"You ruined my life and because of you, I'm quitting the one club I was accepted in till you came along: Glee Club!" Quinn shouts, causing people to stare.

Quinn walks off with her hands attached to her hips and her head held high.

Rachel passes Quinn and Quinn gives her the death stare.

Rachel sees Ryley crying.

"What happened?" Rachel asks.

"Quinn! She told the whole school I'm pregnant and know she's told me I ruined her life and she quit Glee club." Ryley cries.

"She ruined her own life." Rachel says, comforting her friend.

Santana, Kurt, Mercedes and Brittany and help comforting Ryley

------------------

"Hey Ryley." Puck says as he slips his arm over Ryley's shoulder.

"Hey." Ryley says and kisses him.

"You know how prom's coming up. Do you wanna go with me?" Puck asks.

"Of course." Ryley says and hugs him. He kisses her.

"Stop it before you make a sibling for Puck Junior." Santana jokes.

Ryley stops kissing Puck and smiles into Puck's chest. She let's go of Puck and goes to hug Santana.

"Santana, I don't think I'll be having another child soon. I still haven't got over ths fact I'm having this one." Ryley says as she let's go of Santana.

"Let's get to Glee Club." Santana says as Puck slips his arm over Ryley's shoulder. The three of them walk to Glee Club.

---------------

At Glee Club, Ryley sits thinking about her earlier conversation with Quinn.

"Hey, where's Quinn?" Mr Schue asks.

"She quit Glee Club because of me." Ryley mumbles.

"Why you?" Artie asks.

"Cause she thinks I ruined her life." Ryley says.

"Even though Quinn has gone, we still have enough people to go to Nationals." Santana says.

"True," Mr Schue says "okay, over the sucess of last year's prom, Principal Figgins has hired us to perform at prom this year." Mr Schue announces.

They cheer. This was going to be a good Prom.