Glee-Cap + Nationals Part 2

Couldn't wait to upload the next one!

Enjoy!

--------------------

GLEE-CAP:

A girl that is an amazing singer joined the New Directions. Her name is Ryley Bridges and she stole Puck's heart. Her boyfriend arrived, punched Puck and Ryley broke up with her boyfriend. She became the reason they won Regionals. She started to date Puck. They did 'it' the weekend they started to date. She broke up with him after she found out he was a father, the one secret he should have told her when they met. Puck won her back after he defend her when Quinn beat her up. Ryley started getting sick in the morning and took a pregnancy test. SHE WAS PREGNANT!!! She told Puck and he was happy since he was really, REALLY in love with her. They told the club and they took it well. Quinn started getting bitchier and bitchier.

 Ryley told her parents, who didn't take it well. At school, someone told everyone about Ryley being pregnant. Puck got angry and punched Azimo. Ryley and Puck found out that Quinn told everyone. Ryley confronted her and Quinn quit Glee Club. At prom, Ryley became Prom Queen and Puck her king. She got kicked off the soccer team and started to regret joining Glee club but with Rachel's help, she started having no regrets.

 Jesse offered Ryley join Vocal Adrenaline for the millionth time. She fake joined and left after he got stressed about her being pregnant.

Now they've just finished their performance and started to watch the Vocal Adrenaline performance when who steps forward for the solo. The one and only, Quinn 'Bitch' Fabray.

--------------------

"Is it just me or is that Quinn up there?" Kurt asks.

"I see her too." Sam says.

"She's singing 'Call Me Maybe' and ruining it." Rachel says.

"I saw their set list. Up next is 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber." Ryley says.

"Not the Biebs." Santana says.

"The Biebs." Ryley says with a nod.

"They are gonna lose." Puck says.

---------------------------

Vocal Adrenaline finishes 'Call Me Maybe' and a guy with shaggy brown hair sings 'Boyfriend'.

"They suck." Blaine says.

"Anyone got an ipod?" Mercedes asks.

"I do but me, Puck, Santana and Rachel are already listening to it." Ryley says, with her headphones on.

"Guys, come with me." Mr Schuester says as he appears.

The group follow him into a room.

"Ryley!" A voice shouts infront of the room.

"Mum? Kieran? Dane?" Ryley says "What are you doing here?"

"We just saw you perform. You're amazing. I'm glad you joined the Glee Club." Mary says.

"I loved your part in 'Somebody That I Used To Know'." Dane says.

"We're going back home in 2 days. We'd love for you to come home with us. You can go to the universities you've wanted to go to. Otago, Massey-" Mary says.

"Mum, shh. I love my life here. I got into New York University. Everything I love is here. My friends, my boyfriend, my dreams and the family that supported me when you guys didn't." Ryley interupts her mum.

"What are you're dreams?" Kieran asks.

"Go to NYU, have the child that's growing inside me, be a singer and live with the man I love." Ryley says.

Puck appears from behind Ryley, hearing her dreams.

"Those are your dreams?" Puck says from behind Ryley, scaring her. He puts his arm around her.

"Hello Noah." Mary says.

"Mrs Bridges." Puck says.

"Call me Mary." Mary says.

"I can see you have a lot here." Dane says.

"Keep in contact," Mary says and looks at Puck "Call us when the babies being born."

Mary hugs Puck.

"Don't worry," Puck whispers to Mary, while he's watching Ryley hug her brothers "She's safe with me."

Mary let's go and smiles.

Ryley hugs her mum and says goodbye. Mary, Dane and Kieran leave.

Ryley leans on Puck's chest.

"Let's go. We are going to celebrate." Puck says.

"Celebrate what?" Ryley asks.

"I'll show you." Puck says and drags Ryley to where the New Directions are.

"We won!!!" Rachel screams and hugs Ryley.

"We came first!" Ryley says.

"Vocal Adrenaline came last!" Santana says.

"YAY!" Ryley cheers.

-----------------------

Vote to save a unicorn and cause the voices in my head tell me to tell you to vote :)