His True Love

Puck was used to this thing. It's happened to him before. He got Quinn pregnant and she gave the baby to Shelby now she has the baby back. The thing that worries him is that Ryley wants to keep the baby. The baby that's a mix of both them. He has problems with the love side though. He thought Quinn would be his love but no, she wasn't. He thought Lauren was his love, but she wasn't. Ryley's his true love.

"Hey Babe."Puck says and kisses Ryley's cheek.

"Hey baby."Ryley says and smiles.

Puck leans against the wall near her locker.

Ryley smiles at her locker door.

Puck leans over Ryley's shoulder.

On the locker door is a photo of Ryley and Puck cuddling and Puck's kissing Ryley's cheek.

Puck smiles.

"I can't wait till we leave Lima and move away from this dump." Ryley says.

"Same." Puck says and his arms wrap around her.

"Awww, love!" Rachel says as she appears with Finn by her side.

"Hey Rachel." Ryley says.

"Hey Ryley." Rachel says and she hugs Ryley.

"Hey Rach." Puck says.

"Hey Noah." Rachel says.

Rachel looks at Ryley's open locker and sees the photo.

"Awwww."Rachel says.

The bell rings.

"Got to get to Spainsh. Later Babe." Puck says and kisses Ryley's cheek. He walks off.

"I've got English. You?"Ryley says to Rachel.

"Same. What do you have Finny?"Rachel says.

"I've got history. See you later, Rach."Finn says and kisses Rachel.

"Let's go." Ryley says and her and Rachel walk down towards English.

----------------------------

"I'm nervous."Ryley says.

"Don't worry. I'll be by your side forever." Puck says and kisses Ryley's forehead.

Their at the hospital.

"Ryley Bridges?"The Nurse calls out.

"Yes." Ryley says and stands up. Puck stands up too.

"Come right through. Doctor Simpson will be with you soon." The Nurse says and directs Ryley and Puck to a room.

A young greasey hairred man walks in. He wears thick frame glasses and has a dark stubble.

"I'm Doctor Simpson." He says and shakes Ryley's hand.

"Hi, I'm Ryley Bridges and this is my boyfriend Noah Puckerman." Ryley says and Doctor Simpson shakes Pucks hand.

Puck sits down and Ryley lays back on the bed. She grabs Pucks hand and he kisses it.

"How old are you two?"Doctor Simpson asks.

"Both 18." Ryley says.

"I'm going to rub some gel on your stomach then we are going to see your baby who will only be the size of a peanut." The doctor says and rubs the gel onto Ryley's stomach. He then waves the device over her stomach.

They look at the monitor and see the peanut sized baby.

Ryley smiles and squeezes Puck's hand. She looks at Puck who's smiling. They share a kiss.

This maybe Puck's second child but this child will be with his one true love. Not Quinn. Not Lauren. Not one of the many girls he's slept with. His love is Ryley.