Archie

Request for: puddinfreaky__

Archie telling you that he loves you

You search the halls for Archie, desperately wanting to see him. You just some him sing in the talent show and wanted to congratulate your boyfriend. You finally spot him talking to Valerie and then Valerie kisses him. You watch it happen. It was the slowest 6 seconds of your life. Finally, he pulls away.

You drop your purse and the flowers you bought for him. Several people in the hall look towards you, including Archie and Valerie. You hold back tears. He starts to walk away from Valerie and you grab your purse. You sprint in your heels to the closest room, the music room. You let all the tears pour out of your eyes.

Archie walks in and shuts the door behind him.

"Rose, please. It didn't mean anything."

"Oh, it didn't mean anything? Okay, then that makes it completely fine!"You yell sarcastically.

"It didn't mean anything. I promise you Rose."

You calmed down and steadied your breathing. "How do I know that you're telling the truth?"

"Because I love you. I'm in love with y-"

You cut him off by smashing into his lips. You both wobbled back a little bit, but both of you held on to each other. You both continued kiss, as you backed into the piano. Archie brought you up to sit on it. The kiss was messy, but passionate. You could feel tingles all over your body. Your hands traveled down to his waist and you pushed him closer to you. He unbuttoned your sweater and slid of his jacket. You both pull away catching your breath. You bite your lip, not knowing what to say. Archie spoke up first.

"My dad's going to his office for a couple of hours, wanna come to my house?"

You grin and nod your head quickly. 

"Let's go."