Cheryl

When you get picked to go in the closet with Cheryl

You take a sip out of your cherry soda and raise and eyebrow when Reggie laughs.

"What?"You ask looking around at everyone who is staring at you. Betty nudges you and nods her head towards the bottle. Your eyes widen when you see the bottle pointing towards you. "Great..."You mutter. "Who do I have to suffer with for seven minutes?"

Everyone looked at Cheryl.

"This should be fun." Cheryl said with a click of her tongue.

You begrudgingly get up and walk into the closet with Cheryl. You can hear people going 'Ohhhh' and someone was singing 'Cheryl and Y/N sittin in a tree'

"You look really good tonight." Cheryl said taking a step closer to you. 

"You don't look so bad yourself."

Cheryl bit her lip and shifted her body closer to you. She smiled and leaned in closer. You could feel her hot, minty breath on you.  You were tired of waiting and smashed into her lips. It got really heated until you heard someone opening the door. You pulled away from the kiss and straightened yourself out. You saw some of your lipstick on Cheryl and quickly wiped it off her lips, in perfect time. The door opened to see Reggie with a grin.

"Well I should get going." You said grabbing your purse. Betty got up and followed you.

"What happened in their?"Betty asked, wanting to know the juicy details.

"All I remember is that it was really hot in there."