Chapter 16.

Naomi POV~

"I remember you. You tha nigga tht work at the daycare." I said, looking at Naja. He laughed.

"Yeah thts me."

"What brings you ova here?" Naja said getting str8 to tha point. We looked at her. She gave us a shrug and rolled her eyes.

"Well uhm I wanted to get your number." He looked at her.

"You sure u ain't come ova here for them and not me?" We looked at ha again.

"Yeah I'm sure ma."

"Ion talk to strangers."

"You been talking to this stranger for a minute."

"Well. We gonna go ova there. And leave yall to talk." I said, we got our food and went inside.

"Uh Ohhh. Lookin like Naja bouta get a maann." Keke said excitedly.

"Prolly. If she stop tht attitude." Minnie sighed.

"Thts only bcuz she don't wanna get hurt. She lookin out for herself." I said.

"Yeah but he looks like a nice guy." Keke said.

"Looks can be deceiving." I said and looked back at them outside.

Naja POV~

He sat down. I studied how he looked. He was defly a light caramel tone, had tats, piercings in his ears, tht body. Lawdd. Lemme chill.

"Whatchu want?"

"I told you what I wanted ma."

"Why?"

"Look. I'm not tryna marry you, I just want to get to know you. Is it that hard?" He scooted closer to me.

"Nahh. I fart when I sleep. Can you handle that?" He laughed.

"I can defly handle that." I smiled. "She smilesssss! Score." I blushed. "So do I get the number yet?"

"Yeah ig ig." He handed me his phone and I put my number in, He did tha same to my phone.

"Btw. I'm Trey."

"I'm Naja."

"Nice. =) Ima call you l8r, okay?"

"Ight." We got up. I walked to tha door.

"No hug?" I laughed.

"No." I smiled and walked to where they were sitting. "Yall ready to go? It's getting late."

"Mhhm. Yeah we ready."

Dre POV~

I had just got back from the gym afta YaYa and Mimi left. Took my shower and ate some pizza. I had fun wif my babygirl today.

Doorbell Rings..

I went to go open it. I swung the door open.

"Surprise. I'm back in town."

Only one person. Tha hoe I had been fvckin wif eva since I had left Mimi.

Sabrina.

Lêxïï~