Chapter 12.

Naomi POV~

I woke up around 7. Happy to see Dre was still right by me. Buhhh he gotta go. I went out and started breakfast. Everyone will be up in 30 min. I decided to make eggs, pancakes and bacon. I thawed out tha orange juice. I decided to make an smoothie. I put 2 green apples in it, lemonade mix, lemonade Dachiry, and sugar. Just so it won't be sour. I set the table up. 7:23. Najaa came out tha room yawning.

"OOOO FOOD!"

"Lawd. Go ahead and grab u a plate. We got work at 9."

"Mhmm" she grabbed a plate and fixed her some food. "I see it's anotha car in tha driveway. Dre?"

"Ughh yes." I tried to hide my blushing.EPIC FAIL!

"Uhn Huhhh I see u blushinnn. Mimi pullinnnn like alwayzzz." I laughed, watching ha stuff her face.

"Slow yo ass down. Eatin tht fast can kill u."

"Well excuseeeee me, it ain't my fault tht u can cook."

"Ha. Whatevaaa."

"I see u just changed the subject too"

"My Bad."

"So he stayed here last night?"

"Yup, I told him to go home, I took a shower, came out nd found him sleep in my bed."

"Wow. U needs to give him a chance Boo."

"Oh yeah, he asked me to go on a date with him."

"Anddd?."

"Anddddd I said yaaas."

"Ahhhhh. Omg I gotta help you get readehhhh. Ayeeee turn uppp." She said eating a slice of bacon. I heard my room door open. "Mhmm speakin of tha nigga. Morning Dre."

"Morning najaa. Morning babe" I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Good morning Andre."

"Uh oh, what did I do now?"

"Oooo I would love to stay here and watch but I gotz to get ready, so I'll be in my room." Najaa said dumping her plate into tha sink. She put tha dueces up and ran into her room. A few seconds later I heard tha bath water running.

"So what'd I do?" He fixed a plate of food nd sat down.

"Dre. I told u to go home last night."

"I ain't want to." He said simply and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ughh. You making it so hard. I did say yeah."

"Ik. But I was sleepy. It was late. Didn't feel like going home. So I just stayed."

"It's a hotel like a few blocks from here. You coulda went there" I said walking into YaYa's room and waking her up. "Wake up Boo. U gotta go to daycare today."

"Otaii." She rolled over and got up. She put on her fuzzy slippers and walked out tha room. 3. 2. 1. DADDY!!! I heard her scream. I walked out to see him putting a plate down for her and washing the plates in the sink. I finished my food and smoothie, listening to them talk. She got such an imagination. 8:03.

"Dre, can u get her dressed while I go get ready for work?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded yes. I put my dirty dishes into tha sink, I'll clean em when I get home. I went into my room, closed and locked the door. I put on my mix and got into the shower. Just need tha hot water to relax. I got out, lotioned my body, sprayed perfume on my clothes and put them on. I had on light gray jeans, a blue tight long sleeve thermal, blue and gray Aztec Toms and silver jewelry. I flat ironed all my hair and curled it at the ends and put black lipstick. I got my purse, put my phone and water in there. When I came out, everything was clean, everyone was ready, just waiting on me. I put on my sunglasses and picked up YaYa.

"So, where's your bag?" She pointed to Dre who was coming out of her room. He had her pink bag and pink blanket. I smiled and went outside. Najaa was in the car on the phone, I got in the drivers seat. Dre buckled YaYa into her car seat and came to my window. He knocked. I rolled it down.

"Yes?"

"Ima pick her up ii?"

"ii" I started to roll the window up.

"Wait." I stopped and rolled it back down.

"Yes?"

"Our date is this Saturday night, and u can't take it back cuz it's official."

"Okayyyyy"

"Love u." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Mhmm. Bye Dre." He waved and I backed out tha driveway. I went to YaYa daycare. I met all the employees and made sure she was gone be safe. I walked out.

"Hey, waiit u dropped this." This cute light skinned boy said. He had a paper in his hand. I stopped and he gave me it.

"Thank u." I turned to walk away but he stopped me again. I sighed. "Look I gotta get to work."

"Sorry, but what's your name."

"Naomi."

"Oh, well I'm Trey. Can I get your number?"

"Ig." I gave him my number and told him bye. I walked back to tha car.

"Who was tht?"

"idk.some nigga named Trey, he works in there ig."

"Mm. He's cute."

"Riteee. Now let's get to work, b4 we late." I cranked up the car and drove off to tha mall. It's gone be a long ass week. Ughh.

____________________________________

°Really didn't feel like writing and I'm having writers block. Buh uhm. I think it's boring, hope it's not.

~Lêxïï.