Chapter 15

(A/N) Since I’m too lazy to explain what some things look like in this chapter, I put in a tinyurl link so you don’t have to type out the whole big links. You can’t copy and paste on this site so you’re gonna have to type the tinyurl, but it directs you to another site that you can copy and paste on. Just copy those links and paste them where you type links and bam! You’re good. Thanks for reading!<3

---

Chapter 15

*recap:*

I thought to myself;

What would I do without this boy?

---

*About 4 weeks later; April 17th, 2012.*

*Gab’s POV*

Today is my birthday and I turn 15. It’s also Cody and I’s 1 month anniversary. I’m so excited because I might actually get to have a real birthday celebration, which I haven’t gotten to do for years now.

Through the past couple weeks, Cody and I have still been going strong. We are now official. His fans know, the media knows, and the majority accept. I still get hate here and there but that’s understandable. I just choose to ignore it.

I also got to meet Cody’s friends, Jake and Josh. Within the last month, nobody else was able to come out but I have talked to others on the phone. I’ve also managed to become good friends with Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Cody has been in the studio with him so we get to hang around sometimes and I’ve gotten to know him well. He’s pretty much a regular teenager like I find Cody to be. He thinks I have a way with celebrities and that’s how I became friends with Justin… Right.

Kyryn and I have also become best friends with Alli, Madison Pettis and Jessica Jarrell. We hang out almost all the time and all go do something together. I now can’t think of life without them because they’re such a great support for me and keep me on my feet. I don’t know if I would still be alive if Cody never brought me into his life. He is off of his break now, and goes to the studio almost every day. He’s a busy person but I understand if he doesn’t have a lot of time for me today.

It’s 9am and I’m still half asleep in bed. We stayed up somewhat late last night and I’m not sure if that was such a good idea saying as Cody might have to go somewhere today.

I felt Cody lying beside me under the sheets, rubbing my arm.

“Gab… Gab… Babe, are you awake…” Cody whispered.

“Mmm…” I groaned, kind of ignoring him but still acknowledging that I heard him.

I stretched a little bit and turned around so I was facing him, but I still had my eyes closed. I moved closer to him and my head was right beside this. He kept his arm around me and hugged me tighter.

“Happy birthday…” He whispered.

“Yay, I’m getting older.” I smiled.

“Happy one month anniversary too…” He said, kissing my cheek.

“Month well spent.” I opened my eyes and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

“We should get up now.” He said, pulling back and sitting up, then making his way to the edge of the bed.

“Hmm… Nah.” I disagreed and turned around. I shut my eyes again.

“Oh come on, I’ve got things planned today.” He winked.

My eyes shot open.

“Like what?!” I asked.

“Surprises.” He said, getting up.