Chapter 3

Laying in bed,her face nuzzled into the sleeve of Ryan's sweatshirt he had got from the collage before the world changed was Bo Greene. Not having him beside her in bed broke her heart. She missed him already and it hasn't even been eight hours yet and her body was aching for the gentle soothing touches. Bo longed to hear him tell me that he loved her and he would protect her from everything. Hot tears had not stopped falling from Bo's eyes since Ryan told her he wanted Bo to move on. Bo know she would never be able to fall for someone the same way she fell for Ryan. He was her second half and now he's gone. 

Maggie Greene walked up the stairs and carefully knocked on the bedroom door. When she didn't hear an answer she opened the door and saw Bo was not in her bed. The bathroom door was closed and Maggie feared the worst. Maggie quickly banged on the locked door. "Bo! Open the door! Please!"Maggie cried. The sounds of Bo's gasps and sobs rang though the inclosed bathroom. Maggie banged on the door and then tried to get it open. " What are you doing?!"She cried. "Ryan wouldn't want you to do this!" Maggie's words caused something in Bo to light. "You don't know anything he would want for me!"Bo yelled,chocking on her tears as she did. "I loved him. I want to be with him again!"She screamed. Maggie soon got the door opened and reveled a broken girl. Bo's eyes weren't their normal piercing green,they were a muddy green. Her hair was sticking up in places while the rest of her hair was tied up into a low messy bun.

Bo didn't seem to have much life left in her body. She looked almost like a walking pile of bones. Her collarbones stuck out more then normal,Bo has always been a very small girl but now it looked as if she was on deaths door step. She had dark bags under her eyes and she didn't have the happy personality everyone was use to seeing. She was different.

                                                                                                                        *Next Afternoon*

The rest of Rick's group arrived this morning and began setting up camp. Maggie and Beth were trying to get their older sister Bo to come out of her bedroom but she wasn't. Maggie noticed that something within Bo died when Ryan fell ill.  After quite a lot of convincing,Bo left her room and blocked her eyes once she was outside from the sun. She looked around and saw multiple tents and a large RV parked in their yard. She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed looking at the group. " how long will they be here for?"She questioned. " Until their boy is up and moving around. Daddy doesn't want them here long. He's says some of them are dangerous."Beth told Bo. She nodded and then turned to gaze out at the farm she grew up on. Of course she knew the farm wouldn't be safe forever but it was home for her. She looked up hearing voices.

"You lookin' tired girl."A man with a crossbow thrown over his shoulder. She scoffed and looked back at him. " Your lookin' dirty."Bo retaliated. He looked at her and then crossed hiss arms over his chest. " You best keep your moth shut."He glared at her. Bo straightened up as she then glared back at th e man who stood over her. She crossed her arms and then huffed,turning on her heel and walking back up into her bedroom. She missed Ryan. She knew that he would protect her from that asshole she had just met. He would have stood up for her and then brought her out onto the farm somewhere and they would have just sat there together for hours on end. She wanted Ryan back,or she wanted to be with him.

"Bo! Where are you going?"Maggie called out to me. Bo didn't look back,she just kept walking towards the forest. "Bo!"Maggie screamed. She turned around and looked at her younger sister. " I need to go where I was with Ryan. I need to feel him with me!"Bo cried. No matter what Maggie would say to her,nothing would stop her wanting to go back to the spot she spent her last happy memory with Ryan. Bo walked off into the woods and then she soon arrived at the small pond where her and Ryan had spent their one year anniversary and they...sealed the deal. After a few hours, Bo had fallen asleep in one of the tall trees.

"Bo?! Beth,have you seen Bo?!"Maggie asked,frantically looking around for her older sister. Beth shook her head,causing Maggie to groan and look around. "You!"Maggie said,storming up to Daryl. " You were in the woods,did you see Bo?"Maggie asked. Daryl scoffed and nodded his head. " Your sister was cryin' sitting near a pond."Daryl said. Maggie quickly looked towards the woods and then back at Daryl. " You left her there?! She's only 22! She doesn't even know what those things do!"Maggie screamed. "Now you listen here. She ain't my concern. She never will be."Daryl growled before storming away from the girl. Maggie quickly looked around and then spotted something stumbling out of the woods. She looked and then hurried towards hit,collecting a baseball bat as she did. " Bo?!"Maggie screamed out. The girl nodded as she then walked towards the farm house. Bo walked closer and then walked passed Maggie. " Where have you been?!" "Nowhere you need to worry about."Bo growled back before walking into the farm house.