Love?

This went back and forth for months, except once. That once, I slept in and missed his shift. He seemed a little more down than usual that day. But today was special, and this was why.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted as I walked over.

"Hey Sansy." I greeted back.

"I'm Sansy now? What's the nickname for?" He chuckled.

"Just grown close. That's what close friends do right?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess N/N." He smiled.

"And now we're even." I giggled. He nods. My tail wagged.

"So you're a wolf girl huh? You kinda look like P/N." His expression softened. Wait, Oh no. Does he know?!

"Really? That's funny!" I nervously laugh.

"Yeah, it's kinda cute." He chuckled.

"What is?" I asked, trying to keep cool.

"Just the similarities." He shrugged carelessly, almost toying with the idea. Maybe he still doesn't know. Wait... He just called me CUTE?!! I slowly started blushing. He raised a "brow".

"Wait, Did you call me cute?" I asked, to reply to his questioning look. His face flushed a dark blue.

"Err, ahm... Erm... ummm... I-I guess." He said, flustered. My face fully turned red.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I droned. He desperately checked the time, since it got awkward fast. His shift was almost over. Quick, make the move!!

"Hey, uh Sans..." I started, but froze. What if he doesn't like me back? I quickly recovered before he could reply.

"I got to go see Mettaton. I'm a little late. See ya." I waved, walking away.

"Uh, Ok. See ya 'round Y/N. Don't let him hound ya!" He chuckled.

"I'M NOT A HOUND!!" I shouted over my shoulder, I was smiling though. When he was out of range, I smacked myself in the forehead HARD. IDIOT!!

"Looks like someone feels like an idiot!" A cheery voice sang. What? I turned to a cute yellow flower.

"Yeah. Whatever." I glanced away.

"You like smiley trash-bag huh? You're far too pathetic for him!!" He laughed. His high voice was ANNOYING!!! My expression expressed the irritation. I picked up a bunch of snow from a snow poff.

"What are you-- MMMPH!!" He was cut off as I dropped the snow on him. Sadly burying him didn't bury the thought. What if he really didn't like me? I went to Wolf and ran to the house, slipping in the new doggy door. I jumped on Frisk's lap. He smiled and patted my head. I looked at Sans.

Was love really forming?