Snowdin

I wake up. Snow covered my head. I was used to it though. This was what I expected after a failed hunt. What I wasn't expecting however, was a voice.

"Welp, you don't see many wolves here." The voice said, coolly. I growled, lowering my tail. I was nervous to turn around.

"Wowie! A (H/C) wolf!" Another one said. I whipped around to see two... skeletons? One was tall, wearing a red scarf and armor of some sort, though it didn't cover much. He also wore tall boots and gloves. The other was short and wore a blue hoodie and shorts. He also had slippers and a young boy, around 10, holding his hand.

"Soooo, whatcha doing in Snowdin?" The shorter one asks. I stay silent.

"Silent? Don't worry! I, The Great Papyrus, will help you regain the courage to speak!!" The tall one said arrogantly. I couldn't help but roll my (E/C) eyes.

"I'm Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Got anywhere to go?" He asks. I frown a bit. I mean, other than my den not really. Nothing's there anyways, just rock. I shake my head.

The boy signed something. I didn't know sign language. The skeletons did though.

"You sure kid?" Sans asks.

"Of course Human!! She'll love my spaghetti too!!" Papyrus said cheerfully, disregarding any concern Sans had. The kid nodded happily. Sans sighed.

"Alright. But I don't think wolves like spaghetti." Sans shrugged the kid got on me happily. I frowned a little, but soon smiled. I followed the skeletons. After a bit, we reached a small home. I was let inside, but Sans kept a sharp eye on me. I just sat down.

"Here!" Papyrus placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me. It was steaming and it smelled so good. I quickly ate it happily. Sans grinned.

"I guess she wolfed it down." He chuckled. I looked at him. Did he just make a pun?

"SANS!!!" Papyrus scolded. He just chuckled. I decided to lay down and the boy curled up by me. I smiled.

I was going to like it here.