The Night was Fun

"So how did you even meet Brian?"

I sighed looking at her then back at the road ahead of us.

I had no idea where we were going but I wanted to get out of that house.

"We met when we were younger and his and my parents have been really good friends since then."

"Oh, childhood buddies, but why does he treat you like this?"

I shrugged my shoulders even though she couldn't see me.

"I don't even know. He said he does it because he likes me, but I don't believe that at all."

"Because he likes you! What the fuck is his problem? If you like a girl you don't beat her up and sexually abuse her!"

I laughed and shook my head.

She is somebody that speaks her mind whenever she feels like it and I like that about her.

"He is an asshole and doesn't deserve someone like you at all. You seem like a really nice girl and I kind of like you already and don't want to see him hurt you anymore. I really don't like him at all and he can suck a dick for all I care."

I smiled and looked out the window.

"So where are we going?"

We both looked at each other and she turned back looking at the road.

"You'll see."

"Aw, come on, tell me."

"No, no, I want to surprise you."

I rolled my eyes and just let her drive me the rest of the way.

We arrive at HOOTERS.

"Really?!"

I looked at her with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open.

"Yes, really. Come on!"

She got out the car and I followed after.

We walked in and it was really crowded. 

"Table for two please."

"Okay, right this way."

The place was so full that it took us a few minutes to get to our table.

While we were walking, guys kept trying to pull us towards them and would whistle at us.

"Woo finally."

We sat down and started looking at the menu.

"So, I'm thinking the fried pickles, you wanna share with me? And then you can get something else too."

She smiled at me and I gave her a half smile back nodding.

"Hi, I'm Krista and I'll be your waitress for the night. What drinks can I get you to start off with?"

"I'll have a sprite please."

"Okay and you ma'am?"

"Dr. Pepper."

"Okay, I'll have those right out for you."

She smiled down at us walking away.

"So, do you want me to take you home after this or are you okay for coming back for us to have a sleepover?"

I thought about it. I wouldn't mind having a sleepover with her but Brian would still be there. I don't really wanna have another altercation with him. I need to go home so my mom and dad will know that I am okay.