Unexpected Visitor

I woke up the next morning felling even worse than before.
I'm probably gonna look forward to waking up with more and more bruises every morning from now on.
I did my morning routine and got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. I fixed myself some cereal, something little cause i wasn't that hungry.
Once I was done, I heard a honk outside.
I grabbed my stuff and went out to his car.
"How is my lovely lady?" Brian said touching my thigh.
"First, I'm not your lady, and second don't touch me, please."
I pushed his hand off my leg.
"Sophia, the day just started, don't test me."
I rolled my eyes and sat in silence the rest of the ride to school.
We arrived at school and we went our separate ways even though we had first period together.
I was walking to my locker when I bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!"
"No, I'm sorry, I was my fault!"
"Here, let me help you up."
The person helped me up and when I looked up it was a boy and boy was he a cutie.
"Oh...umm.."
"Sorry, again, my names Connor."
"I'm Sophia and I'm sorry, it really was my fault."
"You know what don't worry about it." he said giving me a smile to die for and trust me I died in that moment.
"Are you new here? I've never seen you around and trust me I would of noticed you."
I blushed, "Yeah I am, just started two days ago."
"Really, hmm, I wonder if we have any classes together, let me see your schedule."
I gave him my schedule and he looked it over.
"Looks like we have 4th period together." he smiled down at me.
"Sounds good."
"So I guess I'll see you 4th period?" he asked and I nodded my head.
"Bye." he walked away.
I stood there and just looked at him walk away. He was HOT!
I think I like this school a lot better now. 

I went to my locker and got out my things for first period.
"Ready for class babe."
Of course, leave it to Brian to say something to ruin my mood.
I turned around and looked at him. He was with his friends.
"Don't call me that." I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm and put his mouth to my ear.
"Remember what I told you yesterday, don't fucking embarrass me in front of my friends."
He pulled away and I looked at him with hatred.
"Lets all get to class."

School was school today. It went by slow and just a boring day. I can find my way around better without getting lost.
And plus it started out great.
"Hey! Hurry up! I don't wanna be late."
"Okay, I'm coming!"
I hurried up and got in the car so he wouldn't yell again and he sped off.
"And what are you gonna be late for anyways?" 
"It doesn't matter just know that I'm gonna be gone for about a few hours and so I'm dropping you off at my friends house that we were at yesterday."
"What!? Hell no take me home! I'm not gonna stay there if your not gonna be there."
"It's only a couple of hours, you'll be fine."
"No, Brian, I'm not comfortable around them."
"Look, I'm not taking you home so your gonna have to deal with it. You can go up to a room and shut the door but that's all I'm gonna tell you."
I sat there frustrated. How can he do this to me!? I don't wanna be in a house with a whole bunch a people I don't know, let alone a whole bunch of boys.

We got there in about thirty minutes.
"Come on."
I got out the car and he led me to the door.
"Hey Jack, she's gonna stay here for a couple of hours. I'll  be back."
"Alright little lady come on in."
He had a bit of an country accent and looked to be about in his late 20s.
He moved to the side and I walked in. 
They stayed at the door and talked a little more but I wasn't listening.
I went up the stairs and found an empty room and went in and shut the door.

I sat in the room and did the homework that was assigned from the all the teachers at school.
It seemed like time was going by so slow. 
I finished my homework and turned on the t.v.
The room was nice although I just wish I was in my own room.
There was a knock at the door but I ignored it. I didn't want anyone in here with me.
They opened the door anyway,"Hey uh, we got some pizza if your hungry little ma."
He seemed to be and sounded like he was from Puerto Rico and looked to be about 23/24.
"Okay." I replied softly.
I was hungry and had to come out sometime, so I got up and walked out and went downstairs.
"Hey, I see you finally came out of the room. Remember me? Mike?"
I nodded and reached for a piece of pizza.
"I never got your name."
I looked up then looked back down.
"Sophia." 
"What I couldn't hear you?"
I looked back up and he was smirking.
"I said Sophia."
"What a nice name, Sophia, I like it."
I jumped. Someone was behind me gripping my waist.
"I'm Aaron."
I tried pulling his hands off me but he wouldn't budge.
I turned around in his grip and looked up at him.
"Wow your fucking sexy."
"Hey don't scare her." Mike said.
"I'm not, I just wanted to tell her that one thing and that I would so fuck her right now."
When he said that I tried harder to push him off.
"Alright now you scared her, let her go and go back into the living room."
"Fine." he said letting go and going into the living room.
"Sorry about him." 
I just nodded and grabbed my plate and went back up to the room and shut the door and locked it.

I finished my food and heard the door being unlocked.
It opened and in walked that Aaron dude.
"Sweetheart all these doors have an outside key opening, you should of realized that."
I just looked at him and he started walking towards the bed.
"Don't come near me." I started backing up on the bed.
"Come on, I just wanna finish where we left off."
"No, please just leave me alone."
At that point he had already made his way over to the bed and pulled me by my arm.
I tried to pull away and push him away but he was too strong. 
He was about twice as big as Brian.
"Stop it..."
He started pulling at my shirt and succeeded in pulling it off.
I started crying,"Please stop, let me go."
He ignored me and proceeded to take of my pants.
I struggled to try to keep everything on and kept begging him to stop.
I even tried yelling but every time I tried he would cover my mouth.
I was completely naked by then and was doing anything not to let this happen to me.
"Somebody help me!"
And at that point somebody did help me and it happened to be Brian.
"Get off her!" He tackled Aaron to the ground and I tried my best to cover myself as much as I could.
"Get the hell out of here."
"Fine, I will see you again." He looked at me and winked then walked out.
Brian turned to me and walked towards me.
"Don't come near me! Just get out so I can get dressed!" I was crying and he walked out and closed the door.
I got dressed quickly and grabbed my stuff walking to the door and out of it.
"Can you please take me home now?"
He nodded and we left the house.

"Are you okay?"
"Do I fucking look okay? I almost got raped and your asking me if I'm okay!"
"Look I'm sorry-"
"That's all you have to say is sorry! This is your fucking fault! You were too much of an asshole and took me there when I asked you to take me home! I wouldn't of been in that situation if you just would of taken me home in the first place!" 
He sat there and kept looking at the road.
"I don't want you taking me anywhere from now on. I'll just walk to school and back and don't talk to me ever again."
We arrived home and I went in and showered to get his touch off of me.
Once I was done I got ready for bed and fell asleep crying.