Girl Gamer (Sean)

I looked towards my brother with anger as he drove towards my pending death.... Sean's house.
"Luke, I don't see why the hell I have to come with you. I could be at home watching anime or writing fanfic.... but no! I'm stuck in your stupid car with your stupid face going to stupid Sean's house!"
Luke tried to hide his smirk and failed. Sean and Luke always loved to tease me because they thought I had a huge crush on Sean!
My crush was only small and he was only Irish and attractive and funny and.... I'm going off topic again.
We arrived at Sean's way  to soon for my liking. He was on the doorstep, on his phone with the door wide open. As we pulled up, he switched off his phone and stood up. He was wearing a grey top and blue jeans. (See below)

He looked really good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sean (P.O.V)

I saw Luke's car pull up and grinned. When I noticed who else was in the car though, somehow I managed to smile even more!

I knew that (y/n) was in love with me, we all did. It was just a flirtatious waiting game until she fell completely for me! I smirked at the thought.

Lucas and I had come up with yet another plan to get her. Damn we were sinister!

I casually strolled up to the car and held the door open for (y/n), like a boss!   ( I had to! ;p ) I gently grabbed her hand and lead her inside, smirking at her blush.

Lucas then ran in (like we had planned) with a panicked expression.

" (y/n)! Vicky is really upset and needs me so can I leave you with Sean? Please!"

God he was good, getting an A* in drama helps I guess.

Although it was fake, I could hear desperation in his voice. (y/n) looked worried for a second before answering with

"Okay. Just make sure that she is alright. Tell her that I love her!" she smiled.

"Isn't that my job?" Luke chuckled raising an eyebrow.

"Go! Shoo! If she needs you, then she needs you!" she laughed.

God, her laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Luke (P.O.V)

Victoria, or Vicky as we usually call her is my girlfriend. We have been going out for almost 2 years now! She is everything to me. She'd had a rough life and was worried about me introducing her to my sis (y/n) but, when they met then really hit it off and are now best friends. We both really care for her.

She didn't need me but I was going to go see her anyway. I was trying to give Sean a chance because if I know my sister, she won't give up easy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------