Simply Pasta-tastic (Mark)

This is dedicated to: Shadowolf12344 and her sexy ideas! ;)

You were bored. Bored out of of your mind. Mark was busy editing another video so your source of fun was missing in action! You knew that he would need coaxing out from the serenity of his recording room, and what better way than a challenge?
You grinned menacingly to yourself before rushing upstairs to him.
You burst though the door, catching him by surprise;
"I ,sir, have a challenge for you"
you yelled at the red-headed man before you.
He smirked and started to play along, leaning back in his chair and lacing his fingers together. He paused looking at you with amused eyes;
"Oh yeah? And what might that be (y/n)?" Mark said in his deep voice.

"I bet you......um...... 40 kisses that you can't make pasta better than me!"
You declared, trying not to burst out laughing.
Mark raised an eyebrow, "Whoa there, (y/n)! Are you sure? That's a lot to put at stake!"
"I'm sure!" I laughed.
Mark got up suddenly and dashed for the kitchen, I ran after him and when he got to the stairs, he playfully shoved you away, sprinting down them to his set location. When you had recovered, you walked into the kitchen to find mark fully kitted out in an apron that said 'Kiss the chef' and a little hat. He was prepared!

You watched as your boyfriend fumbled around the cupboard to get the flour and the eggs from the fridge and started to mix the mixture for the homemade pasta.

By the time he was finished and had called you into the kitchen, It was a mess! Though he was cleaning up.

You helped him clean up then went into the draw to get out 2 forks. Handing Mark one you teasingly said,
"Let's hope I don't get poisoned!" 

Mark rolled his eyes and dug in. You did the same and , to be honest, the pasta was amazing!

"So ,Lady, where are my 40 kisses!?"

"I haven't given my opinion yet!" you laughed with him. 

"But yeah, it's pretty good!" you added.

"Oh my God! Breaking news! A beautiful Italian woman just said that my pasta was 'pretty good'!"

You sighed and pulled Mark closer to you by his apron.You leaned in quite close but let him close the gap. The kiss was passionate enough to be worth about 20 kisses!

Mark then picked you up bridal-style, carrying you upstairs to the bedroom you shared not daring to break the kiss....

you make up the rest! * smirks evilly* 

(A/N) :  Well guys,

 I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I you did, make sure you leave a comment!

Next I will be working on Googleplier so if you guys could give suggestions that would really help!

see you guys on Sunday 14th 

love you guys to the moon 

CatFiction03 xxx