Emotion (Google)

Sup CatFictrons hope you guys are okay, I am off for half term at the moment so can get a lot more work done! Wahoo! We are almost done with this book :( and i just wanted to say a thanks to all the beautiful people reading! Jesus Christ! I just wanted to let you know that it's people like you that change people like me and I am so grateful for that! Although i'll go into more detail in an (A/n) after the book is done.  

as always, I love ya to the moon

CatFiction03 xxx

Google had been living with me in my apartment for a couple of weeks now and I was starting to notice some things. For instance, he wasn't the best at cooking. He managed to burn an egg!

How does that even happen!?

And when I told him to wash up he cut himself with a knife.....

                                                            ///////Flashback////////

I was in the living room watching TV, when I heard something clatter loudly onto the wooden floor.
Almost instantly afterwards I heard an all too familiar "(y/n)!"
Followed by:
"Something red is dripping down from my hand. What is it?" He asked with curiosity.

"What! SH-! Um! Google it's blood come here!" I panicked running to him.

Sure enough, blood was pouring down his hand and he was cupping it with his uninjured. When I tried to move it from being cupped around the wound, he wouldn't let me touch it.

"Google, if you don't want your hand to become infected I'm going to have to move this one." I reasoned with him whilst pointing to the other hand.

Eventually he let me move it, muttering something about getting the floor messy with his blood.

"Gooogle," I cooed "I can clean the blood up later."

"Yes (y/n). I do not doubt your capabilities in any way. However I do not wish for you to have any extra work." Google sighed.

================================================================================

Today I decided that I would help Google to understand human emotions more than he does. It will be useful!

"Google! Come here a sec"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                 Google P.O.V

I walked quickly into the living room to find (y/n) standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her gorgeous hips looking at me and smiling confidently.

"Before I ask of how I might be of assistance, I have just one small question (y/n), what is 'a sec'?" I asked politely.

She let out an adorable laugh. I raised my eyebrow, I did not quite know what was happening, she did not seem to be in any form of trouble so I smirked and enjoyed the happiness radiating off from her. Oh, how I wished to be more human.

She recovered quickly and got back up to explain that 'a sec' was another way of saying a second.

"Would you like me to save this into my memory drive (y/n)?" I enquired.

"Yes please Google." she said with a smile.

"Completed. Now, how may I assist you?" I kept my face level even though I had the strange urge to smile.

"Oh yeah. Um, is there an upgrade for human emotions in the Google updates folder? If so could you download it." she asked sheepishly.

This time I could not help but smile at her actions, but it was small and I do not believe that she saw it.

"There is (y/n),"

I was about to add that I needed to restart before and after but she must have been excited and interrupted me.

"Oh awesome! Does it also recognise emotions too?"

I chuckled and nodded. The human 21st century dialect always did make me laugh.

"Yes but it will require me to restart before and after the process is complete." I informed her.

She looked confused so I quickly searched my files for a human example of 'restarting'.

'Passing out' came up, so I showed her.

"I believe my 'restarting' is an equivalent of the human: 'passing out'."

"Oh okay, follow me" she held out her hand and I was unsure of what she wanted, after a couple of seconds she grabbed my hand with a laugh and began leading me upstairs to her bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                 (y/n) P.O.V

I took Google upstairs to my room as he usually slept on the coach to charge up throughout the night. 

I told him to get into my bed whilst I ran back to get his charging point for him. As I walked back up the stairs I found Google in the middle of taking his shirt off! I blushed and started to plug in the charger for him. He was in my bed! 

I don't understand why I am so psyched about this, but I am. Badly.

I typed in my password so that he could update and when I went out the door, I swear that I heard him say......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                  Google P.O.V

"I love you (y/n)."   I said to the prettiest girl in the world.

"I love you too Google." 

was the small but happy reply.