Powerful

I don't own How to Train Your Dragon, Frozen, Tangled, Brave, Rise of the Guardians in anyway.

Hiccup's POV

Me and Astrid were just going to the HQ, a place where the 'gang' hangs out before class starts. I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. I know, great name. There is worse, though, like Fart or Stinky Sock... My dad's the chief of Berk, an island that has-well-not reached out to the real world in decades because of our advance technology, and stubbornness issues. Astrid, well her family has it's roots entwined with the founding of Berk, and-can I trust you?

I sorta-not much-but kinda-has a crush on her.

Don't tell anyone or Toothless will kill you. Who's Toothless? My pet Lynx.

As I said, we were walking to HQ together when Jack started acting up. Suddenly he burst into snow and frost started to creep up the tube. "Jack!" Elsa shrieked, who also started to form snow around her. Rapunzel's hair started glowing and her voice hurt my ears. Eugene started to disappear or shimmer as if he were invisible. Merida was burning in the flames and Snotlout started breaking things, like chairs, doors, and even the wall when he touched it. Ruffnut started to fill the air with a disgusting smell, that blew up when Tuffnut sparked it

I looked at Jack as he started to point at the crystal ball we found at an antique shop. It was broken and I started to morph into shapes I didn't know I could do. Astrid got struck by the electrical charge of the ball and started absorbing all the electricity, I grabbed her hand and got electrocuted.

We didn't make it to class. In fact, someone blew up the school/academy. So, when Dad saw me and the gang in the mess we were in, he probably thought 'Gods, they weren't lucky.' No one was seriously injured, though, I might need another metal foot. Metal foot? Easy, My foot got burnt in a forest fire, nothing much. Ask Astrid or anyone else.

I woke up just in time to hear:

"Gobber, you are aware of Darkness lurking the shadows right?" My dad said.

"Yes, he's probably stronger this time and he must have had some help doing this." Gobber stated.

"As chief, I must help the village and the people, save them no matter what happens. That is who I am. Right in Slayer Academy too. Where our kids go to. The missing students, Hans, Dagur, Luke, and Scar must be found immediately. Dismissed." Stoic said.

"Yes Chief." Gobber said,  before exiting the room.

"Dad, I have a question, what happened?" I asked, causing Stoic to look my way. "Son, the Slayer Academy just blew up 15 minutes before the starting bell. You were in HQ I presume? Well, the tapes show 3 black figures handling T.N.T 5 minutes before the explosion. They weren't you, because, one was tall, another is big and sturdy, the other about the same size as Snotlout, just taller by and inch." See, I am a runt, small, weak, skinny, short, and a complete disaster at athletics. I can't throw a football past 4 yards and I can't play soccer because I can't run that fast. My dad is this huge man (perhaps a giant) with a sea of red beards and muscular arms, I have brown hair, no beard and puny arms. We look so alike.

"Where's the others?" I asked as I saw Toothless looking at me. 

"At home resting, though Ruffnut and Tuffnut are camping since something destroyed their house too." My dad said. "Chief duty, bye son. Rest that leg of yours, don't kill yourself."

"So, did the unexpected strike again?" A voice said, Jack in fact, who had kindly paid me a visit. I felt a little colder, but it was probably just a brain issue from that explosion. "Yup." I muttered. "You okay bro? I mean, you weren't uh-looking so well in HQ. You looked like a black dragon really. What I'm trying to say is WE AREN'T NORMAL! SOMETHING BIZARRE HAPPENED!!!!" Jack yelled. "Ouch. Are you guys planning to make me deaf? Between Rapunzel's screams and your harsh yells, I'm gonna be deaf soon." I said.

"Hate to stop this chit chat, but we got a real problem this time. The Big 10 are missing, besides us of course." Astrid said, jumping in from a window.

"And I get struck by lightning everywhere I go." she added as a crash of thunder came out of nowhere and lightning illuminated Astrid's silhouette.

"Come on Hiccup!" Jack said, helping me up.