Dark Clouds

"You traitor!"

       I woke up drenched in sweat. It was Nayla's voice, I'm back down to earth, to reality. Having feelings for my best friend's crush just isn't right.

         It was 6.30 AM, I went to shower all my thoughts off.

         This morning looks kind of gloomy, the clouds are already gathered. I walk to my terrace where One, Two and Three are still fast asleep, I smile looking at their sweet faces.

      I take my lunch lying in the table and leave the house. It's amazing how mom wakes up so early without me realizing, What's actually amazing is how she can return to sleep before me waking up,Oh and her cooking are top of the charts.

      I was walking to school when I saw Ken, I tried avoiding but he saw me.

     "Yo! Nana!"

     Did this dude just change my name, this is so humiliating, but kinda cute, only Nayla can call me Nana, with that i tried walking faster pretending not to hear.

     "Nana! Wait up, why are you ignoring me"

      "Hey,Ken."

     "That's better," he replied, "let's walk to school together"

I was wondering why he would walk with a girl like me even though there's ton of other girls, am i special? Maybe not. Well why not ask the guy then.

    "Why do you even want to walk with me?"

Ah, um incase you didn't know, I'm really bad with words.

  "Why can't I, you took care of my babies."

Whoa, those can really make a huge fuss if someone heard.

"I-idiot"
As i said that i ran away leaving him behind...
Or so i thought

      "Whoa do you run this slow? I caught up without even running"

With that, i gave up and let him walk beside me, totally ignoring him, there's no way im breaking a sweat this early in the morning.

      I made my way to class, he followed me till he reached his class, when he was about to enter his classroom he bid me farewell,
   "Bye bye Nana"

       This guy, why does he do this to me? It's not that i hate it but it makes me even harder to ignore him, I mean he's kinda cute.. Just a little okay.

  The thought of it made me smile by myself.

      "Whoa, you seem to be in the good mood Ren"

      I was surprised and broke a defensive stance ready to take down any hostile stranger which sounds exactly like my best friend. Oh wait, it's just Nayla.

      "Nice stance"

       "Hehe, thanks" I replied.

      "So, mind explaining something?"

Oh my gosh, did she see me walking to school, or did she heard Ken saying goodbye to me.

      "I saw you all friendly with him"

Whoa whoa whoa, first period hasn't even started and im already in a really dramatic situation, it's as if i was in a novel like situation.

      "Eh, I can explain."

"Sure you can, buddy" she replied.

Strangely I can't seem to find any kind of bloodlust or even a bit of anger. What is this? I don't understand.