The Movie Date

• Dedicated to Brandon <3

I got dressed in, well, normal attire. I wore a super low v-neck to show off the boobs and booty shorts. I had a hoodie just in case it got cold, but then I realized if Dayn had a jacket and I got cold, he'd probably offer me his. And he smelled good, so it would work out perfectly. By seven thirty, I was questioning if Dayn was being for real that day. 

But eight ten I gave up. I walked upstairs, wishing I never woke up, never got asked out, meeting Dayn Darken. I took a glance at my phone. He didn't text or call to cancel. I texted Dayn: thx for taking me to the movies, it waz wonderful. G8tst movie I ever saw. What was it called again? Asking Someone to the Movies and Blowing Them Off? At first I hesitated to press send, but these were my true feeling. I pressed send a throw my phone of my desk. I took off my clothes and put a nightgown on. It was lingerie so it was light. As I lay in my bed, attempting to go to sleep, I heard my phone vibrate on the desk. I got up and sluggishly walked over to see who it was, even though I knew who it was. 

He said: Transylvania stuff got in the way; i'm so sry... But my mom doesn't want me to be with anyone if it's not Her. Goodbye forever Lithia.

What? No! I didn't want to lose him! I replied with: No Dayn, I want to be friends...

He answered within seconds: I love you.

I replied: Why would you say that??

He answered: Cuz itz true.

Me: But we've never kissed. you dnt evn acknowledge in skool

Him: But I know things. Like how you draw us as anime character, or how you dream about me

Me: How Do you know this!? ~.~

Him: The same reason why i can't be with you

Me: I just want a kiss

Him: Trust me~ No you dont

Me: Trust ME~ Yes I do

Him: Okay then, if you hate your life that much, meet me at Dark Hill In an hour.

Me: Okay ^////^

So now I was going to kiss Dayn. But why would I have to hate my life I mean I do so, you know whatever, but, It's a little questionable.