Woke Up Pregnant, Engaged & Kidnapped By The Vampire Prince [2]

Author's Note: I'm kinda stuck on writing Hazel's part but when I get some ideas I will post it as soon as I can. Sorry if you been waiting but I am trying my hardest to upload as soon as possible. BTW i dont wanna give anything away but it will get better i promise. Just have patience. And as you can see i havent found a name for him yet. Lol. I g2g i need to put my son to sleep. Love ya, Stay bless. Here's chapter 2 from the vampire's prince pov.

Chapter 2:

Mystery Guy:

I watch as her chest rose and fell while she took even breaths and my heart just ache. For so many centuries I have been looking for her and now that I found her again I never want to let her go.

The reincarnation of her last death nearly killed me. I tried to commit suicide in so many different ways but the essence of her fragrance kept me at peace and at ease. Kept me alive!

I kept her white rose petals that symbolize her soul near my heart. And with every breath I take the more love I have to give and the more love I feel. Her aroma is indescribable, unexplainable.... If there's such beauty that could be put into words I wouldn't know where to start or how.

I gaze at the lovely beauty in front of me in so many memories flutter into my head of when I first laid eyes on her.

I always question myself as to how could someone so beautiful could fall in love with me? I feel like I have nothing to offer her when she gives me the world.

She's gentle like silky rose petals that soften my soul, when she's angry or mad it turns me on, her eyes is like the doorway to her heart that is only made for me, her body shapes melts chocolate and raises heat, her hair flows endless like a river and the way she feels brings the toughest to their knees.

My eyes slowly closed as I place one last kiss upon her kiss. Her heart stops and started up again.

"I love you Hazel, with every ounce of my being." I said well I opened the window and jumped to the tree. The way same I came in.