Woke Up Pregnant, Engaged & Kidnapped By The Vampire Prince [9]

Woke Up Pregnant, Engaged & Kidnapped By The Vampire Prince   [9]

My heart dropped as I ran to him and kissed his stone hard lips and whispered, “I'm yours.” before my placed my wrist to his lips and forced him to bite.

I exhaled waiting for him to responded but he never did.

Am I too late? has he changed his mind?

Tears formed in my eyes as I realize the possibilities.

Lucas

I held her gaze as I stabbed myself deeply in my heart.

I couldn't stop, not even when I heard her shout my name.

The monster inside of me became angry at the thought of her being here, only to see me in pain. I tried to control myself but he took control, he wanted the pain...the misery... the hurt to go away.

Apart of me felt betrayed and wished that I could do over my mistake, but all I hear is her words constantly shouting in my mind, “It’s not up to you, it’s my body and I do as I choose. You raped me and got me pregnant and I refuse to carry a baby I will never love”.

The hatred in her eyes, the words she felt made me make up my mind.

Made me take my life away.

My body froze as pain spread like wildfire throughout my body causing my knees to weaken and my hands to drop the knife.

From the back of my mind I heard Hazel deep inhale of breath and my mother loud cries.

That caused a single tear to roll down my cheek, maybe just maybe... she could have loved a monster like me.

Maybe....

As I dropped to the ground I felt Hazel presence on me holding her hands near my heart to stop the bleeding.

Could she have love me?

It is said that although vampire's can not die, we can die from true love.

When we love it is more stronger than humans, the more powerful it becomes the more unbearable it is to live when the human we love does not accept what we are.

In same cases, some vampires try to move on but in my case we can not. The thought of being without her causes her to commit suicide or go on a killing spare and be hung to death.

“Can't we do something? Anything” I heard Hazel speak as her voice cracked at the end.

Does she love me?

My dead bleeding heart froze as I considered that thought.

There was something she could do to save me and that's become my blood mate if not then my body would soon be covered in stone as I would burn into ashes.

Though the process is very fast, I want to endure all the pain.

I deserve it.

“Yes but we have to hurry before it's too late.” My mother whispered as she weighed the possibilities of me living.

What do I have to do?” Hazel ask afraid of receiving the answer.

“You have to become his blood mate?” My father spoke loud and clear.

I felt her become completely still as my last ounce of faith just died.

I'm ready to die... just let me die.

Waiting....

Death... accept me with open arms.

I completely ignored the history of how a vampire loved and focused on what it meant.

For her to save me I need for her to accept me as her blood mate, kiss me with all of heart.

I need her... I breathe her.

Please Hazel don't give up on me.

“O.K.” Hazel answered but the tone of her voice I could tell she doesn't mean it.

She doesn't love me...

Goodbye Hazel, I will always love you.

Although you could never love me.

Minutes turned into seconds as I felt the process of my body changing to stone.

“Please hurry” My mother shouted as my body began to shake, as I felt the stone crawling rapidly from my feet.

The last hope that maybe she would change her mind has died, as I accepted death with open arms.

I wanted to scream out in pain as the oxygen to my lungs was cut off as I struggled for my last breath.

As I try to whisper my last words to her but was replaced my her lips as she whispered, “I'm yours.” and placed her wrist to my mouth to bite.

I knew she loved... I knew it.

But what if she only did this because of sympathy.

I would go through this again but this time no one would find me.

I felt the stone all over my body being replaced by warmth as I waited for my mouth to work back functionally as I bite down on her wrist softly marking her as mine.

Finally I could open my eyes, to face the love of my life.

COMMENT

VOTE

MSG ME

FAN

Author's note: Havent been edited. hope u enjoyed.