Woke Up Pregnant, Engaged & Kidnapped By The Vampire Prince [8]

Author's Note:

This chapter and of my stories are dedicated to my good friend Sarrie and her sister who is a fighter. They found a diagnosis to her sister cancer, I been praying for her as she been praying for me and my son.

Nothing is stronger then the love of God, and the love of family. So thank you Sarrie for holding on and being their for your sister who felt like she couldn't make it. I love you and always will.

You and your sister are a true definition of a beautiful, strong, woman.

Take care of her...

Much love,

Brittany

Before I go pray for those who have cancer, Aids, HIV, and are wishing for a cure. You never know who you love could be next. Good bless.

This chapter hasn't been edited.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

MSG ME

GIVE ME IDEALS.

Chapter 8:

“Lucas Wait” I shouted before I could process what I saw in front of me.

His eyes held mine as I watched him plunge the knife into his heart as one single tear ran down his cheek.

His knees grew weak as the knife fell slowly unto the tile floor.

I gasp loudly and ran towards him unable to stop my feet until I hit the ground and place my hands near his heart.

They say not having love could kill anything.

I turned my attention to the knife as his black blood dripped slowly unto the tile the floor, forming a puddle.

In the background of all the noise and commotion I heard his mother weeping, having to witness her son attempted suicide.

“Can't we do something? Anything” I cried, as I wiped the single tear that fell from his eyes away.

I regretted the things that I said, I'm carrying his child and I know how it feels to grow up without a father.

“Yes but we have to worry before it's too late.”

“What do I have to do?” I questioned as his father grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up.

“You have to become his blood mate?” I froze, I think my heart just stopped beating.

“When a vampire love, he/she love deeply. When a vampire finds their blood mate and they don't accept what we are it feels worse then dieing. The state Lucas is in he isn't dead, but if you don't accept his love within the next few minutes he will be.”

I stared at him as if he was joking but then I realize this isn't a laughing matter.

“O.K.” I whispered sadly not knowing where my life is heading from here.

“You have to mean it? Not just say it, anyone could say they love someone without meaning it.”

I thought over her words and I knew I didn't want this big committed. He was a freaking vampire, how could I love something that shouldn't exist.

“Please hurry” I heard his mother cry as her son start shaking like he was having a seizure.

My heart dropped as I ran to him and kissed his stone hard lips and whispered, “I'm yours.” before my placed my wrist to his lips and forced him to bite.

I exhaled waiting for him to responded but he never did.

Am I too late? has he changed his mind?

Tears formed in my eyes as I realize the possibilities.