Chapter 18

Niall's POV

It's now 3:27 and I still can't sleep. This is bothering me. I don't like that she's mad at me.

I decide to get up and put some shorts and a plain white t-shirt on. I slip on my shoes and walk down the steps, I put my jacket on and walk out side, I make sure to lock the door so no one can get inside.

I need to find a way to apologize. I just don't know how. Should I?.... Nothing. Nothing comes to my head at all.

It suddenly hits me. I should write her a note, I will just explain my past and tell her how much I love her.

I'm really glad that I didn't walk to far away from the house. I unlock the door, grab a pen and paper, and begin to write my note.

Vanessa's POV

When I wake up, I'm left in a empty bed.

"Of course", I mumble to myself. I go to switch on the lamp and I see a piece of paper folded with my name on it. I sit up on the bed and look at the clock, 4:27. Wow. I'm not going to school tomorrow. I open up the note and it's filled with words, from the very top to the bottom.

"Vanessa....

I'm really sorry for everything. I should have told you sooner. I never wanted you to find out about my past like this. Yes, every one has mistakes. And yes, I've made a lot of them. After my dad died, everything just sorta went down hill.

I started getting tattoos, drinking, and started fuc-I mean having sex with a few girls. Okay, maybe not a few. And yes, that is how I meet Brooke. It was at one of Harry's parties. He hooked me up... and yeah.. But there was one, her name was Adria. I didn't like her, at all. My mum made me stay with her though.

We meet at one of by buddies parties, his name is Zayn. Well, we sorta hooked up and went up stairs, had a little fun and that was it. But, I did stay with her for a couple of days-well she stayed with me- but, few mornings after, she would throw up everything she ate the night before. After a week of that, she went to the doctor. She pissed in a cup and it came back pregnant. That's the reason my mum made me stay with her. About 6 weeks later, when we went to the ultra sound, the baby was gone. Adria miss carriaged and that's when I left. Well she left.

But you, you are not one of those girls. I love you so much and never want you to leave me. I love everything about you. I love it when your eyes crinkle when you laugh and if you laugh to hard, your face turns red and you almost fall over! I also love how your so caring and loving. Your warm and happy smile makes my day. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I love you Vanessa, forever and always. I hope you see past my old life and just think about the present.

Niall"

By now, I have tears going down my cheeks and staining shortly after. Niall is right, I just have to see past the past and think about what's going on now.

As I walk out of the room, Niall is sitting up against the wall with his head leaned back and his eyes closed.

️Niall's POV

"I-I liked your note." Vanessa says, scaring the shit out of me. I didn't even hear her open the door. I open my eyes and tilt my head forward to look at her. Vanessa sits down beside of me and puts her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Niall. Forever and always." She says softly.

"I love you, Vanessa. Forever and always." I answer back with a smile.

"I'm so not going to school", she says and I chuckle.

"Let's go to bed babe. I'm super tired from the six hour long drive", and with that, Vanessa stands to her feet and stretches her hand out for me to take it.