Damian Wayne (catch up)

How you meet
You were a street kid of Gotham with a natural talent for fighting. Usually only taking lowly thugs and avoiding maniacs like Harley Quinn or The Joker. So when you ran into them, it was completely unexpected. You ended up having to fight their goons. 5 on 1. Until you were assisted by Boy Wonder and The Batman.

His thought when he first saw you
What is this? Hmm interesting. She seems to hold her own...TT

When he asks you out
Because of the circumstances with Damian, I have made it so he asks you to be his girlfriend after you settle into the manor, attend Gotham Academy with him, and start training/fighting as a vigilant. THEN he takes you on dates.

He asks you to be his girlfriend
Your POV
Training was probably the funnest part of living at the manor. Knocking Damian around was also a plus too. It took time to settle in though. I never had to suppress my abilities before, but I managed. It only became difficult during spars. With Damian mostly. And it was that same suppression that has me me pinned under him on the training mats. This very moment.

" You let your guard down "

" Oh shut it Wayne ". After trying to get up I realized this asshole is keeping me pinned here. I huffed. " Wayne..get the hell off me "

" Hmm....No" This idiot is seriously asking for a beat down. More struggling...

" Tell you what (L/N) if you manage to get out of my hold in 20 seconds I'll do anything of your choosing" I raised a single eyebrow at him, wondering where he was going with this

" However if you fail those same terms apply to me as well " When the hell did Wayne become a gambler?

" Do we agree? " Heh interesting
" You're on Wayne " He smirked I really don't like that smirk

20 seconds later I'm still pinned to the ground with Damian Wayne above me...Shit i knew i shouldn't have trusted that smirk

" I can't force you into anything (L/N) but I have come to think of you as.... a significant other"

" Would you say- " " If you wanted to go out with me you could have asked Wayne "
" No I- " I kissed him

His lips are soft

Where he likes to kiss you
Your forehead and lips. Damian is affectionate and doesn't seem to care who's watching him. It's also very important to him that you feel important to him.

PDA
I honestly think Damian doesn't mind PDA. Just as long as it isn't over the top. He won't stick his tongue down your throat in front of everyone. He probably cringes at the thought. Though he likes to keep his arm around your waist and kiss you sweetly. Hand kisses and whispers of sweet nothings in your ear are delightfully common.

What he loves most about you
Personality: Your passion. Damian loves to hear you rant about whatever your passionate about. He just loves the look on your face and the little quirks you do as you talk about the subject.

Physically: Your eyes. Now Damian isn't one to care about physical appearance, but he just loves the shape and color of your eyes

Possessive or Jealous
Possessive. No doubt about it and it's not just with you either. It's with all of his belongings. He tends to keep you close and is willing to throw hands with anyone who messes with you. And, no Damian doesn't consider you an object. He just doesn't like to share.

Who you're jealous of
No one actually. Damian seems to be disgusted by the woman who flock towards him and he can't even tolerate his own brothers. So he doesn't give you reason to be jealous at all.

Powers/Abilities/Mentor
-Super strength
-Impenetrable skin
-Agility
-Quick reflexes
After discovering you on the streets, Bruce took you in. He trained and taught you his ways of justice. He became your mentor. Though he didn't find out about your powers till after he took you in.

You join the team!
Bruce had introduced you to the team about 5 months after he took you in and began training you. They were all wary of you. Besides Damian and Tim of course. Dick as well, but he rarely comes by to visit the cave. It mainly has to do with your cold demeanor and fighting style. Like Damian, you're ruthless when fighting, but you never kill. You only mean to maim or seriously injure. (Just realized I used a Harry Potter reference)

The type of boyfriend he is
Damian is the supportive and protective type of boyfriend. Surprising? Not really..He supports and gains interest in all of your passions. Whether it feminism, LGBTQ rights (🌈) or helping the environment. In arguments or in combat, Damian will defend you till death.

First Date
A simple picnic date at the park was perfect to you two. Damian had even helped Alfred cook and bake all the food for you to eat. It was one of the only days that Gotham wasn't raining and the sun was out. You thought of it was the best day you've had in a long time. So did he...

What you name your children
Boys Edition
Deacon Bruce Wayne 

What you name your children Prt 2
Girl Edition
Isabelle Ebony Wayne

When you get hurt
Damian stresses the entire time. Without you he snaps so easily at everyone for the littlest things. He becomes so angry at himself for not doing better to protect you. For not being fast enough. Strong enough. And even after you recover he's angry at himself.
Damian just cares for you so much it hurts him