chapter 11

Here in hospital nandini get discharged and is now home with niyonika but she is still not able to cope with the incident.so she was in the shock....
Niyonika was with her only..trying to make her speak.
Niyo- bcha kuch toh bol beta....
Nandini didn't speak anything just placed her head on niyonika's lap and lie down ,indicating her to make her sleep.,in her mother's warmth.
Niyonika understood it and smiled and start patting her head.
(Chandaniya chhup jaana re
Chhan bhar ko luk jaana re
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
hmm mm…
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye)
Niyo put her hand on mansion's head lovingly. Nandini looked at her.
(hmm mm…
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
bitiyaa meri so jaaye
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaao raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
Ho main lori lori)
Niyo lovingly closed nandu's eyes.and pecked on her head.
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
(Fab 4 reached home and went inside the where nandini and niyo are . Niyo saw them and indicated them to stay quite, mukti also lie down near nandini on niyo' s lap. Niyo smiled).
Gardhaniyaan chhun chhun baje
Palkan mein sapna saje
Dheeme-dheeme haule-haule
Pawan basanti dole.
(Boys just stood there and were looking at the senario in front of them. Cabir teased mukti by tickling her feet and got a light slap from Manik and dhruv. And niyo showed her eyes to the boys.)
hmm hmm…
Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti dole
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaaon raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
(Boys made a puppy face and pointed towards each other telling it's their fault,and niyo shook her head in disbelief).
Oh oh ho main lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
(This was watched by alya ,and she was silently crying ,watching this ,cabir saw that and took her inside ,manik was very angry on her .but couldn't say anything as her haan was sleeping, niyo saw her and extended her hand calling her to come to niyo, alya looked at boys,manik,dhruv turned their face but cabir blinked his eyes in assurance. She went towards niyo and find her place near nandini now nandini was in middle.)
Meri Muniya Rani bane
Mehlon ka Raja miley
Dekhe khushiyon ke mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Oh ho..
Dekhe khushiyon ke mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaao raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
hmm hmm main lori lori
(Niyo start patting Alya's head also with love and affection, manik tried to stop but cabir hold his hand and made him looked at nandini who was now holding alya's hand and her head was now nearly on her shoulder)
Lori lori lori… [x8]
(Niyo get up very carefully as her three princess are asleep and peaked their head and moved out telling the boys to rest as well then boys also gave a peak on the girls heads who were sleeping holing each other some thing like this👇

Dekhe khushiyon ke meleDard kabhi na jheleLeke god mein sulaaoGaao raat bhar sunaaoMain lori lorihmm hmm main lori lori(Niyo start patting Alya's head also with love and affection, manik tried to stop but cabir hold his hand and made him looked at...

(Imagine nandini in between and mukaly on either side of her holding her protectively.)
And  moved out to take rest after a very eventful day)

P.s.-guys fab 4 is angry on alya for her deeds but still they love her as she is family.b but they haven't forgiven her
.