chapter 5

few days passed and navni mingled with fab 5 but still there were some kind of problem between Nandini and Aliya. Whenever Nandini tries to talk to her Aliya make some or the other excuse to escape the situation. Fab 5 stopped bulling also. One day navni was in class and fab 5 in their jam room. After the class Navi made their way to the canteen where fab 5 is waiting for them. When they were blocked by harshad.
H- well hello beauties..... New in college.... Hi ..... I m harshad... Harshad saxsena... And you..... (he forward his hand expecting a handshake, with a shrink on his face).
Nav- hello harshad bhaiya... (harshad flinched hearing bhaiya) Hum navya han and yeh h Nandini. And ji hum naye h iss college me but mujhe yeh sach nhi aata h ki aap ne hath q aage kiya h rakhi toh abhi bhut dur h.
H- listen u don't mess with me. Naye ho isliye jaate nhi ki m hun kon aur kya kr sakta hun samjhe. (threaten them).
Nan- don't worry.. Vesse bhi hume mess se mess karne ka koi shock nhi h... And han jhan tk rhi jaane ki bat toh hume tum jisse logo ko jaane ka koi shock nhi h. Chal navya...
They went away and made their way to canteen.But harshad toh harshad h voh kese itni humiliation jhale so he went behind them and hold Nandini's hand as they entered in the canteen. And pulled her to him. All was seen by fab5.manik was fuming.... But cabin stopped him. Gesturing him to wait and watch.
H-baby you shouldn't have with me. U definitely messed with a worng guy chika.... (he said huskily).
He then tries to pick her up on his shoulders. But Nandini kicked his sensitive part. He screamed and fall on the ground. Nandini didn't stop. She keep on kicking him there while navya picked up spices from near by table and put in his eyes. Then Nandini hold him from his collar and made him stand.
Nan- no. Mr. Sakeena u mess with the wrong chiks..
She pick up the pasta from nearby table and splash it was on his face. Everyone one start laughing on him. When navni start moving harshad get hold of her hairs.
H- u bloody...(before he could speak further he was gifted with A TIGHT punch....

Man- how dare u? How bloody dare u? He again punched him

He again punched him.... He was hitting harshad with all he had... And navni was secure with mukti and cabir.
Aliya come in between and stopped both of them and harshad and manik gave a last angry glare to each other and went different direction. Nandini followed manik.
TERRACE
manik was he'll angry he was pacing here and there kicking and punching the walls. He ultimately fell on his knees and shouts. Nandini who was following him reached him and hugged him. Manik also respond. He was just murmuring sorry. She forcefully broke the hug and saw manik crying. She wiped his tears and nodded no and kissed his forehead.
Man- I m sorry jaan meri voh se yeh ab hua na I m sorry...
Nan- mani isame tumhari kya fault preshan voh kr rha tha galti uski tumhari nhi babu... Don't worry see I m perfectly fine.. Kuch bhi toh nhi hua mujhe.... And dekha na ki mene aur Navi ne kya haal kiya uska and jb situation out of control ho gayi then my knight in shining armour came and saved me... (she winked at him making him chuckle).
Man- acha ji toh I m your knight in shining armour kyu.. (pulling her closer).
Nan- bilkul... (she gave him a beautiful smile and nodded her head in agreement).
This gesture of her make manik fall her once again.
He removed the strands coming on her face very slowly and pulled her dangerously close making her breath hiched in her throat.
Man- so I should get a reward for that hna.....
She just hummed as she was lost in his chocolate brown eyes..
Manik shrieked looking at the effect he had on her..... But before he could kiss her she pushed him away and run shouting you won't get anything mr.  Malhotra....
Man- we will see mrs.  Malhotra... (he whispered and run after her)...
Meanwhile in jam room
Aliya was crying and mukti and dhruv was counselling her.
Mu- Aliya plss yr stop crying..why are you crying for that jerk he is not worth it...
A- essa mere sath hi q hota h.... Q nhi change hote bhai... But is baar galti unki nhi thi balki undono middle-class bimbos ki h....
D- Aliya plsss don't start galti harshad ki h.... Usne undono ko pareshaan kar tha....
Mu- I second dhruv.. Aliya galti hai harshad ki h unki nhi....So stop blaming them for everything....
A- how could you guys... Un logon ne tumhara bhi mind curpt kr diya h... Tum unki koi galti hi nhi dikhti