Chapter 9

Manan were sleeping peacefully in each others arms after getting tired of their pleasureful night!

When the naughty rays of sun hits Manik's face hard and he hide his face in Nandini's hair more!

With this Nandini woke having a satisfied smile on her face!

She look towards Manik and kissed his forehead! And was about to get up when Manik holded her Hand!

Nandini was surprised and said- Manik you were acting?

Manik- Ofcourse darling! When you gets such sweet surprises while sleeping so who will resist?

Nandini- Haww! Manik youuuuu!

And started to hit on his chest!

Nandini- Manik you are so bad! How rude ! Huhhhhhh!

Manik laughingly holded both of her hands and pulls her towards himself!

Manik- Shant Mini Monster shant!

Nandini pouts!

Manik- Vaise Nandini? (Manik asked biting his lips)

Nandini- hmmm?

Manik- kal tumhari tabyat to theek thi na?

Nandini-kyu?

Manik- voh! Vaise don't you think Kal tum kuch jyada hi Bold hogyi thi?

Now Nandini blushed to this and his her face in Manik's chest while Manik giggled

Manik- hmm? Bolo na Nandini?

Nandini- Manik voh!

Manik- haan? Kya? Kuch sunai nhi diya !

Nandini- uhhh! Manik shut up na!

Manik- Nandini vaise kal toh nahi Sharma rhi thi itna! Aaj kya hua?

Nandini- Manik bas na please!

Now she sounded so cutely and Manik couldn't resist!

Manik laughingly-- ohkay ! Fine!
Vese ek morning dose toh dedo!

Nandini smiled and leaned towards him and slowly puts her pouty lips on his rough ones !

Both were relishing each other taste!
Manik bote her lips and she groaned ! With this he enters her mouth!

Nandini too responded! Slowly slowly both parts their lips! And Nandini hide her face in his neck!

Manik too embraced her!

Nandini- Accha Manik! Let's get up! We have to go to college!

Manik-- umm! Nandini Mann nhi hai!

Nandini- Manik! No nautanki! chalo ! Now get up!

Manik - uhhh! You are impossible!

and gets out of bed to freshenup while Nandini giggled !

She wrapped the bedsheet around her and moved to other room to freshen up! She already arranged clothes as she knew that they are going to stay her tonight!
........
Nandini came back in the room and found the room empty!

She look around for Manik and finally found him in the balcony!

She put her phone on bed and moved towards him!

She reached near him and back hugged him!

He smiled and held her back!

Nandini- kya soch rhe ho?

Manik- nothing!

Nandini- Manik! You know na!You can't lie to me! So now hurry up! Spill the beans!

Manik- I was thinking about yesterday! And was a little disturbed with college events!

Nandini- Manik! Kuch nhi hua mujhe! I am fine! I knew you will come! So relax! And forget it! Pata hai! Hume apne aaj me kal ko nhi laana chahiye!

Manik smiled and hugged her!

Manik- I can't loose you Nandini! O just can't! Its small thought scares me so much or kal toh almost.....!

Nandini kept her finger on his lips and asked him to not to talk like this!

Manik- I never knew mere friends itna gir jayene!

Nandini- Manik Firse! Look Manik! Hogya na? Galti hogai unse! Ab use badla to nhi jaa sakta na! Something we can do is just to learn from this and never repeat it again! Manik! We all are humans! Sabko ek second chance to milna chahiye na? Please?

Manik nodded and makes the hug tighter! Nandini too hugged him back!

They stayed I'm each others arms!

After sometime...

Nandini- Manik! Let's go ? Late ho rha hai!

Manik- haan ! Chalo! We need to sort out some things!

Nandini nodded and both headed towards the collage on Manik's car!
............
Okay so guys this is to inform you all that I have collaborated this story with Lost_Soul_in_city ! We will together write this story ! Hoping a good response! :)

Votes and comments are necessary!
Online comments are welcome

~ Chapter by Lost_Soul_in_city