Warren your back!

chapter •1•

~ANDREW'S POV~

I couldn't take it Anymore,He's been gone for over a year.I have no one now,Everyone left me and I'm all alone,everyone treats me like I'm not there sometimes,But that is how I've always been treated but Warren never in his life treated me like that,I sat there on my couch all day just wishing and wanting him back.I had a idea,I ran to my room down the hall and got my spell book off of the book shelf and opened it searching for the right spell,One caught my eye.

Of was called the revival spell. I went to the store and got everything that I was sorpose to.and set it up and chanted what I was sorpose to,I waited for something to happen but nothing ever did.I got up and went to walk down the hall when I saw a bright light behind me.I turned around slowly.The light was so bright that I couldn't see anything at all but it.I stood there covering my eyes for quite sometime when suddenly the light went away and I moved my arms.

Warren was laying the floor with nothing on other then his skin..Wait his skin is back!. I ran and grabbed a blanket and covered him up,When he opened his eyes there was fear,I didn't understand it.When I looked back at him he jumped back screaming and went to a corner covered up with the blanket rocking back and forth,He was shivering,why was he scared?.I went and got a pair of clothes and kneed down beside him,He was saying something but I wasn't sure what it was.He flinched and covered his head like I was about to hit him or something, I whispered to him "I'm not going to hurt you."

he closed his eyes and said with a low and afraid voice, "Who a-are y-you?."

My heart stopped,He doesn't remember me,That's why he's scared of me

"I'm......Andrew....here.." I said and slowly handed him the clothes,He told me to turn around as he put on the clothes.He was still shivering,I look at and him and said "Follow me," and started walking to the kitchen.But he didn't follow,He just stood there with his arms crossed and he was saying something and crying,And shaking his head.

"Just stay here," I said and went to the cabinet and made him some hot chocolate and brought it to him in the front room.when I came in the front room he was sitting down with his layed on his knees rocking back and frorth. I sat the hot chocolate down on the coffee table and kneed down beside him,

"Hey,Its okay.." I said and he looked at me, after a few minutes I got him to stand up and sit down on the couch in front of the coffee table so he could drink his hot chocolate.It was February 3rd and about 3 degrees outside. I'd say inside It felt like about 42 degrees,I'd say I kept it warm in there.

I turned on the TV and just as I did Warren was about to take a drink and Fright night was on and it was the scene where Amy was turned and her face looked pretty creepy,When he saw it he screamed and Spelt the hot chocolate all over him. I went and got different clothes for him and he put those on while I went and put the dirty clothes in the washer.when I came back he was sitting calmly on the couch. I sat next to him,

"So," I said

"so what...?" he said low.

"You don't remember me...At all?."

"I don't know who you are...at all."

"Warren I-"

"Whoses Warren?." he asked.

"Don't you remember your name?."

"uh.....uh...n.uh.." he struggled,He was trying hard to remember and soon he started hitting himself in the head,I grabbed his arms and told him to stop hitting himself.

"So you don't remember at all what your name is...?"

"No...I don't even know where I am."

"Do you know how old you are?."

"Yea..I'm 23..."

"At lest you remember your age,Your name is Warren Mears,"

"How do you know?."

"We used to be friends..."

so we sat there til about 11:30 pm talking but I got tired,I had a guess room and I led him to it.