Super Villains!

|♡《《♥♥♥♥♥♥♥9♥♥♥♥♥♥》》♡|

I woke up to the beautiful sound of birds Cherping, And I could feel Andrews arm around me,My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.So soothing , It made me want to go back to sleep.

I yawned and opened my eyes, The sun was slowly raising, I turned my head and looked at the clock, It was 5:16 am.

I felt cold, If I tried to lift the covers it would awaken him. I forgot we didn't take a shower last night, So I slowly sliped out from under his arm and went over to my closet, I opened it slowly to where I didn't make sound, And grabbed a outfit. I walked into the bathroom and got undressed and stepped in the tube, I turned the shower on and nearly frooze!.

I forgot to turn on the hot water, I evened the water out and it got warm, I turned the hot up a little bit And the water felt even better, I sighed in delight.the water ran down my back, I stuck my arm out and watched as the water ran down my arm,(love it when it looks like your shooting water out you hand).

I closed my eyes and smiled and I put my head under the water.

(after the shower)

I came out of the bathroom and went down the hall, And Andrew was sitting at the table with two cups of coffee made.

"Hey ," he said yawning, God your sexy when your sleepy.

I thought, He looked at me with a smile,

"take a sit." He said and patted the chair next to him.

"Uh okay." I said and sat next to him,He leaned in and smiled,"Wanna do something?"

"Andrew, It is 6:18 in the morning."

"Want to become super villains again?" he said and gave him this look (O^O) then slapped him,"YOU WANT ME TO DIE AGAIN?."

I yelled in anger,"Warren that hurt!," he said rubbing his face.

"Andrew I got murdered last time!, And you want to do this again!?."

"Warren this won't be like last time!, Because I have a plan."

"Oh yeah?, What!?."

"We move, Then...We work together on stuff and then we become super villains!." he said happily

"Andrew, Do you know the trouble you could put me in!?."

"Warren, I wouldn't put you in danger, Because I love you." He said and kIssed me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 2:49 PM ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Oh warren!!," he yelled from the basement,"Nope not going down there!."

"Why not!?." he yelled back.

"Ok fine I'm coming!." I yelled and went down the stairs.

"What do you want Andrew?." I said softly.

"I have something for you." He said with his hands behind his back.

"What is it?." i asked, He put his hand on my eyes and then put something in my hand.It was huge I could tell, He removed his hand and I looked at it,"What is it?."

"A!!!!!!, Ray gun!." He said excitedly.

"uh thanks."

"It's our first weapon to use!."

"For what?."

"Well we're super villains again so...."

"Andrew you were actually serious about that!?."

"Uh yeah duh."

"I'm not so sure about this, Andy."

"War, Everything will be okay because the slayer don't know about us becoming it, She won't even begin to think about it because she thinks your dead!."

"Andrew...." I said,"I don't want to die again........"

"You won't," Andrew said and put his hands on my face,"Because I won't let anything happen to you, Because I love you." he then kissed lips and slowly moved his hand down my back,"Andrew." I said as we were kissing,"You promise, That nothing...will happen?."

I asked and he leaned back and grabbed my hand and said,"I promise."

A/N:

THIS TOOK ME TWO DAY TO WRITE SO I HOPE YOU GUYD LIKED IT ^-^ PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY (IF THEY'RE NOT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS) ABOUT THIS BOOK! :3 IF THERE'S ANYMORE REQEUSTS ON CHAPTER PARTS LET ME KNOW :3 AND IVE BEEN NEEDING HELP WITH A IDEA FOR MY UPCOMING YOUTUBE VIDEO, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE ME TO INTERVIEW OR DO A REVIEW OR SOMETHING.LET ME KNOW!! :3

BYE MY BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!