Starting fresh

Part8:

**2 Weeks later**

“Logan I can’t do this.”

“Rose please shut up.”

                Logan roughly kissed her and kept taking off her clothes. He leaned her over the desk and removed his pants. Before he went inside of her he made sure she was wet enough. He slowly slid his fingers inside of her as she let out a small moan. He slowly entered her, and she moaned even loader he covered her mouth and began thrusting into her. The two of them had been seeing each other for only about a week, and Rose was still with Kendall. She felt terrible but her and Kendall hadn’t been connecting the same as before.

“Rose I’m gonna cum.” Logan moaned lightly

                Rose got on her knees in front of Logan and took him into her mouth. She sucked until his fluid filled her mouth. She swallowed and stood up, he smiled at her and placed a kiss on her lips. They began to quickly get dressed, as the door opened…

“Rose?”

“Kendall I can explain.”

“Don’t bother.”

                Kendall had gone to surprise her with a nicely planed date and her favorite restaurant and to a movie. Then again he got his heart broken instead… Kendall turned the corner and ran dead smack into MyKayla as all her papers went flying everywhere.

“Crap!” she yelled

“MyKayla I’m so sorry.”

“Kendall? Are you okay?” she asked

“No.” she simply replied

“What’s wrong?”

“Rose cheated on me.”

“With who?”

“Some guy…I don’t know.”

“Does he have dark brown hair and eyes?” she questioned hoping he would say no

“Yeah.” Kendall let a few tears fall

“Oh no.”

“What?” he questioned

“Logan.”

“Who?” he questioned

“He teaches here…he was my friend.”

“Well Rose was my girlfriend.”

                MyKayla pulled Kendall in for a warm embrace. He began to just let the tears fall as MyKayla moved her arm in circles around his back. He felt better knowing he didn’t have to face this alone.

“Hey do you want to help me couch today then I can take you to a nice dinner?” she openly asked him

“I would like that.”

                She pulled his arm to the gym, and he just helped all he could. He was really into it and totally forgot what happened with Rose for at least a little while. MyKayla was a great coach and her team really loved her.

“Ladies get low! I know you can do better than that!”

“MyKayla this is really fun.” He smiled at her.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” She smiled at him.

“Can I come tomorrow?”

“Sure I would love the help.”

                Kendall watched how happy MyKayla looked playing with her team and showing them better ways to do things. He never really had anything to do after work which was like 3 in the afternoon, so this was a perfect fresh start for him.

“Great job ladies.”

“You’re really great with them.” He rested his hand on her shoulder

“Thanks that means a lot.” She smiled

                MyKayla gathered her thing and he and Kendall made their way out to her car. They got in and before she pulled away she realized Kendall want getting down again. She took his hand into hers.

“ Chin up butter cup. Where would you like to eat for dinner?”

“Apple Bees.” He had a small smirk on his face.

                She drove off to the nearest Apple Bees, the whole drive they jokingly sang to each other. Although he looked happy… all he could think about was Rose.