Guys Night Out

The next morning Dylan got up and went downstairs. Derek woke up they noticed that Dylan was gone."Nick wake up." Derek said. "Why what's the matter?" Nick asked. "Dylan's gone." Derek said."Don't worry he's probably downstairs. He's fine." Nick said. "I need to go check just to be sure." Derek said. Derek left Nick in deep thought. He came downstairs to the kitchen. He saw Dylan finding some breakfast. "Hey buddy what are you doing you?" Derek asked."Just getting breakfast is everything ok?" Dylan asked. "Yes we just got worried we didn't know where you were." Derek said.  Soon Nick, John and Sherrie. "Good morning Dylan how did you sleep?" Sherrie asked. "I slept great mom." Dylan answered. She smiled at Dylan and went to make breakfast for the boys. After they ate breakfast Derek and Nick walked with Dylan to school. "Derek where is Scott and Jack?" Dylan asked. "I don't know buddy. I think they said they're meeting us at the school." Derek said. "Oh, ok." Dylan said. They continued down the street to the school. They got into the school there was a lot of people in the halls then this short kid ran into Dylan and the others. "Hey sorry about that." Jeff said. "It's ok what's your name?" Dylan asked. "It's Jeff." Jeff said "I had to meet our other brother. Do you know where I can find Dylan Hark?" Jeff asked. "Oh, well I'm Dylan." Dylan said with a smile. "Cool. Nice to meet you Dylan." Jeff said. "You to." Dylan said. Soon Billy came up to the group. "Hey, Jeff I see that you met Dylan." Billy said. "Yes he's very nice." Jeff said. "Billy why did our dad separate us?" Dylan asked. " I don't know but I think it was to keep us safe." Billy said. "Now that we found each other what's going to happen?" Jeff asked confused. "I don't know that either. I guess we just have to protect each other. What colour is your gems?" Jeff asked. "Mines Blue." Dylan answered." Mines red." Billy said. "That's cool. Mine I think is a rainbow type I'm not sure." Jeff said. "That's cool, I think you boys should stick together." Derek said. "That's ok with me. They can stay at the house." Dylan said. "We'll have to see and ask your parents Dylan its up to them." Derek said.Dylan nodded his head. "Ok, you guys lets get to class." Nick said. They agreed and slowly made it to Math class. They sat in their seats. Soon Mr. Jackson comes in. "Hi class are you ready for today's math lesson?" Mr. Jackson asked. The class agreed. "Perfect. Because In a couple of weeks were going to have a math test. On all the stuff that we learned. So study hard." Mr. Jackson said. Dylan turned to Scott. "You and Jack can study with me at my house if my parents will allow it." Dylan said. "That would be good. I don't think my parents are home yet." Scott said. "Where did they go?" Dylan asked. "I think they went Florida to help my sister move in to her new house." Scott said. "Cool, is she studying down there?" Derek asked. "Yes, she's studying to be a teacher." Scott said.  "Cool." Dylan said. "Let's focus on the math lesson for today and we can talk more at lunch." Derek said. Dylan and the others agreed. They started to do their math lesson. About half way through the lesson Matt and Troy tried to attack Dylan with a toy gun.Derek noticed  and tackled Dylan to the ground. "Stay away from Dylan!" Derek yelled. "What's going on here?" Mr. Jackson asked. "He was pointing that gun at Dylan." Derek answered angrily. "Matt and Troy you know we don't allow guns at school." Mr. Jackson said."So." Matt said. "So put them away when you go home leave them at home don't bring them to school again or I'll get the principal to come and remove you from the class." Mr. Jackson said. "Fine I'll get you next time Dylan." Matt said walking by Dylan's desk. "Don't worry you stay with me he won't hurt you." Derek said. Dylan nodded his head and continued on this math worksheet. After that the bell rang. "Ok boys its time to go to English." Derek said. They all agreed and head out into the hallway. "That was scary." Dylan said. "I know Bud." Derek said."He threaten me it was pretty scary. I just hope he never does it again." Dylan said. "I know. Just stay with me and you won't get hurt. Your lucky he doesn't work for Shawn." Nick said. "What if he does?" Scott asked. " What?" Derek asked. "Yeah, what if Matt and Troy do work for Shawn what if they kidnap him for Shawn?" Jack asked.Dylan looked scared. "Hey buddy don't worry it's ok we're here to protect you. No one is going to hurt you ok." Derek said. Dylan nodded and they continued down the hallway to English. They made it to the English room. Mrs. Sanders was already inside waiting for the class to sit down. They finally sat in their seats. "So did everyone do their reading. Because if you didn't that means you'll have a hard time with today's questions." Mrs. Sanders said. The class sighed. Soon Mrs. Sanders was passing out the questions for chapter 2. "Here you go Dylan." Mrs. Sander said as she handed the questions for the chapter. He smiled back up at her. "Thank you." Dylan said. "Your welcome Dylan. You did so well yesterday on the questions I was very pleased." Mrs. Sanders said.  Dylan smiled back at Mrs. Sanders and began the questions for chapter 2. Dylan stopped doing his work he was starting to have a panic attack.He holds on to Derek. "Hey, Dylan wants the matter?" Derek asked concerned. "I can't breathe." Dylan said breathing heavily. "It's ok just breathe we'll get you water." Derek said. Derek turns to Scott.